The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Let it begin... WITH A BANG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 22
Location : Eh, Idk atm

PostSubject: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:16 pm

"WE'RE BEING ATTACKED! SOMEBODY, ALERT THE ROYAL FAMILY!!!"

"WHERE'S THE PRINCESS?! SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN CREATE THE LUNAR SHEILD!!!"

"PRINCESS? PRINCESS LORELEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!"

Princess Lorelei, the middle child of the Sugawara family and heir to her father's throne, was praying in a small shrine as she normally did, when suddenly the screams of her people interrupted her. Panic was spreading throughout the whole of the Moon Tribe, yet Lorelei never lost her cool. She had already sensed the dark presences looming nearby days ago and foresaw their plan to attack her home. And she was confident that she could stop them in the tracks.

When Lorelei emerged from the Shrine, she was immediately confronted by a royal entourage of guards who had been sent to meet her. They escorted her through the panicked streets of the capital city, making sure that nobody tried to obstruct Lorelei's path as they made her way to the Eastern Border of the Capital. When Lorelei passed the scared towns people, they quieted and looked on at her with curiosity. How could she stay so calm in a time of great crisis.

Once they were out of the city, Lorelei took out a Sacred Rosary and her prized Flute and began to pray for the gods' assistance in protecting her Lunar Nation. She was well-known for her holy and supernatural powers, and she had been a very powerful priestess for many years now in preparation to take the Throne. Her royal entourage stepped back to give her space as she pulled a prayer slip out and began to poor spiritual energy into lt,linking it to her very soul, as they knew what she planning to do. What she had to do in order to stop their enemies.

Lorelei was the only one in the Moon Tribe who could use the "Lunar Sheild", a technique that could protect the user from anything and everything, and now she had to envelope the entire moon with it.

Lorelei closed her eyes and focused on conjuring up the sheild within her. Once she had a solid grip on it, she forced it out of herself and streched it around the surface on the moon, creating a blue bubble sheild of energy around the entire moon. Without opening her eyes, she flicked the prayer slip she had been charging earlier up and let it latch onto the sheild, giving her a second outlet of energy and binding herself to the sheild.

Lorelei remained incredibly focused on what she was doing as the shadowy enemy began their enslaught. Nothing could penetrate her sheild as it was incredibly strong, and it appeared as though the battle was over before it had begun. But before anyone could even try to breathe a sigh of relief, the dark figure appeared behind Lorelei and everything went black.

Lorelei's eyes finally fluttered open after being unconcious for quite some time. She was confused and dazed, and above her she could hear frantic yelling between people in a flurry of activity. In the distance, she heard what sounded like explosions.

"........escape to Earth, Lorelei...... You have to in order to survive. You did very well, and I will always be so proud of you......" she heard a voice above her say, although her hearing was still fuzzy. She stood from where she had been laying and looked around, finally coming back to reality. Lorelei realized that she was standing in the main foyer of the Royal Palace, and the person who had been speaking to her was her father. She started to complain, but her actions were weak and her words were slurred. A few palace attendants promptly drug her down to the Royal hanger, where an escape ship had been prepared for her specially.

Before boarding the ship, Lorelei was made to change out of her Royal apperal and into an Earth outfit, and then she was escorted to her escape ship. She had recieved quite a few injuries and she was weak and light-headed, but she managed to refuse to get in and even put up a fight, however, and had to be literally thrown in. The Lunar Spacecraft was then programmed to fly to Earth, and Lorelei was whisked into space against her will.

~Central City, three hours later~

It was a sunny, busy day for all the inhabitants of Amestris's capital city, and the streets were alive with activity. All the people were going about their buisness in the usual way, at least until the odd comet suddenly appeared in the sky and everything just stopped.

All attention was focused on the "thing" as it screamed across the sky, heading directly for the eastern border of Central, and it was most definitely on fire. It hurtled past and then crashed smack-dab on the border of the city in a small feild of sorts, causing a huge explosion and releasing an even bigger shockwave that broke all glass within a 30-mile radius of the impact site, where a smoldering crater had been created next to a lone tree in the field.

As the smoke from the explosion cleared, a figure lying in the dead-center of the crater became visible.......

_________________
Spoiler:
 


Spoiler:
 

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay!


Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue May 27, 2014 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fmaroleplay.forumotion.com
SakuratheOjamajo

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-11-03
Location : PIELAND

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Barely outside Central City Leia slowly walked, knowing that people lived there. She wanted to see if this would be a safe haven for now, then again they could already have heard and push her out again. Suddenly there was a big commotion, and she barely lifted her head up. A Comet? She wondered, then stood back a bit, quickly biting her finger, messily drawing on the back of her hand, and quickly clapping her hands. Suddenly an alchemist circle appeared, and she was covered in water. It was not a second to late, because the remains of the "Comet" exploded, but most of the destruction was consumed by the water. The rest that didn't get absorbed, threw her back. Leia was barely standing, when another shockwave overpowered her and threw her on the ground brutally, with pings of glass cutting cleanly though her skin. When the ringing in her ears stopped, she slowly opened her eyes, and picked herself up. Leia glanced around figuring out the comet's power, when she stopped. There was a person, lying right in the middle of the impact zone. As fast as her battered body would allow her, she stumbled over to where the person lay. "Ah-ahh- are you alright?" Leia called out, hoping she would be alive.

_________________
Yeah totally didn't draw that. If only i could draw like that. Also there seems to be some pie for me to pick up :3
LET'S GO TO THE MOON 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 22
Location : Eh, Idk atm

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:09 pm

As the smoke, dust and debris settled more a blonde-haired girl laying lifelessly at the bottom of the pit became more visible, and it became clear that she was mortally injured. There was blood coming from a large number of various wounds on her body, she was burned severely in several places, and her breathing was so shallow it was barely there. She almost looked as though she really WAS dead from a distance.

"No father, I can't leave....... Why father....... Why is this happening................" she suddenly began to mutter very quietly, as if she were sleep-talking. Her foot twitched slightly, as if reacting to something.

_________________
Spoiler:
 


Spoiler:
 

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay!


Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue May 27, 2014 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fmaroleplay.forumotion.com
SakuratheOjamajo

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-11-03
Location : PIELAND

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:47 pm

"I-I-I'm coming..." Leia mumbled, and more or less fell down the hole. She stood slowly up and slowly walked to Lorelei, "Y-y-you okay?" Leia mumbled, noticing the girl's foot twitch.

_________________
Yeah totally didn't draw that. If only i could draw like that. Also there seems to be some pie for me to pick up :3
LET'S GO TO THE MOON 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 22
Location : Eh, Idk atm

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:59 pm

The blonde girl suddenly gasped and abruptly sat up in suprise, looking around with sudden fear that slowly faded into a blank stare. Her pupils were two different sizes; a sure sign of a concussion, although, suprisingly, some of her smaller wounds seemed to be healing already, indicating that she probably healed faster than a normal human would. She looked confused and forlorn, as if she had just landed on an alien planet. She didn't really say much, but when she turned and saw Leia she panicked and painfully tried and failed to scramble away in fear, causing herself to hurt more. In fact, the only thing she really managed to do was fall over again.

_________________
Spoiler:
 


Spoiler:
 

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay!


Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue May 27, 2014 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fmaroleplay.forumotion.com
SakuratheOjamajo

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-11-03
Location : PIELAND

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:19 pm

"Don't hurt yourself, I'll try to heal you." Leia mumbled, even though she knew that she only had enough energy to heal one person. It seemed this person(?) needed it more. Carefully she walked over to Lorelei, and traced a circle. Leia wasn't sure if she needed or not anymore, it was just a habit. She then checked to see if the mark on her hand was still there, retraced it, and clapped her hands. Slowly Lorelei started healing faster, due to the water in the cells being effected and speeding up the healing process. After a minute, there were almost no visible cuts on Lorelei, and Leia flopped on the ground, completely drained. She wouldn't be able to do a second one.

_________________
Yeah totally didn't draw that. If only i could draw like that. Also there seems to be some pie for me to pick up :3
LET'S GO TO THE MOON 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : In the orld of my Imagination

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:40 pm

Nazumi felr a small wave of warmth flow over her. There's water near here. she thought heading towards the sorce. She could sence water from almost three miles away, witch was neccessary. Nazumi needed to keep water close by to keep her hydrated. By the time she made it throught the trees she saw a large crator. Instincts taking over she hid behind a tree.

_________________
Digivalutions:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 22
Location : Eh, Idk atm

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:51 pm

Lorelei sat completely still as Leia healed her. She was extremly confused and frightened, but whatever Leia was doin was making he feel a lot better. She looked at her freshly-healed skin, and then back to her makeshift medic. "........................................Thank...... you.... uhm, miss.............." the blonde said softly, struggling to get the words out as if she had to think while she spoke. She had failed to notice the odd metal thing near her right hand and the brown shoulder bag laying a few feet away.

(HINT: IT'S THE FLUTE. The bag is hers, too XD)

_________________
Spoiler:
 


Spoiler:
 

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fmaroleplay.forumotion.com
SakuratheOjamajo

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-11-03
Location : PIELAND

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:07 am

(XD)
"Leia...Leia Summers." Leia mumbled, "And what's your name?" she asked kindly, then noticed several stuff lying by her. "Are those yours?" Leia asked, pointing them out, then saw a shape move quickly behind a tree, "W-who are you?" she asked, staggering up. "I....can...fight...back......" Leia mumbled, then clapped her hands again. A single watery image of a sword appeared, then immediatly disappeared, as she fell down on her knees. "Ahh...ah..." She gasped for breath, completely drained.

_________________
Yeah totally didn't draw that. If only i could draw like that. Also there seems to be some pie for me to pick up :3
LET'S GO TO THE MOON 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : In the orld of my Imagination

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:13 am

Nazumi's eyes widened in shock as one of the girls created water out of thin air. She's an Alchamist? she thought. Hesetently nazumi showed herself and slid down into the crator. With caution she examained the two girls and tilted her head as the staired at the girl that used water Alchamy. Nazumi made a small sound like a whale singing a song.

(Think of Lugia's cries when she makes Whale sounds.)

_________________
Digivalutions:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 22
Location : Eh, Idk atm

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:36 am

".....Name........? What's... a....... 'name'?" the forlorn girl asked confusedly. As Leia began to stagger up and create the sword, she felt fearful for her new friend's health. She wanted to calm everyone down, including the person behind the tree, so that nobody would hurt anymore, but she didn't know how......

And then, she saw it. The odd metal flute. She picked it up and examined it. As she did, a few small memories came back to her in a sudden flash. In her blurry and short memory, she saw the outline of a man who seemed to be quite happy and... proud? He was looking at her; she could feel his eyes. " ...Play Discord's Bane for me again, little Lorelei. You know how I love to hear you play......" the man said to her. The girl suddenly felt like she wanted to cry, but she hadn't the slightest clue as to why that was. And then, suddenly, as if that fleeting memory had triggered another, she heard a song in her head that felt familiar to her, yet she couldn't remember hearing it before. Feeling that she was out of options at this point, she grabbed the flute and held it to her mouth, then began to play the song in her head.

As she did, the whole world seemed to stop. Even though the girl had no memories and no knowledge on how to play an instrument currently, she still played a million times better than even a master flute player could even dream of. Nothing made a sound as she played, as if the whole world had stopped to listen, and Lorelei prayed dearly that this would quell the tension in the air.

_________________
Spoiler:
 


Spoiler:
 

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fmaroleplay.forumotion.com
SakuratheOjamajo

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-11-03
Location : PIELAND

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:44 am

Leia listened. The music was amazing, and calming. She wanted to comment about how good it was but, she couldn't speak. Everyone in the radius quieted as the song continued on.

_________________
Yeah totally didn't draw that. If only i could draw like that. Also there seems to be some pie for me to pick up :3
LET'S GO TO THE MOON 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aokakesu

avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:02 am

Arianna, a young blonde girl, found herself for some reason attracted to the eastern border of the city. She wandered onward, with no inkling of what she would find. When she reached the area, she stopped. The huge crater worried her and instead she stepped backwards a few steps and hid in the shadows of one of the run down buildings near the edge of the city. She slid down the wall until she was in a sitting position. She sat with her legs tucked in and her arms wrapped around them, wondering what to do now.

A gentle flute began to play and Arianna found herself unable to move as the music was played. She stared at the wall of the building opposite her, marveling at the music's beauty. However it was also something she didn't understand, and although it was beautiful, it also scared Arianna. As she stared she could feel herself attempting to hold the fear in. She knew what it would trigger and she didn't want anything strange to happen. She didn't want to attract attention.

Arianna gently closed her eyes, the bright blue pools within now covered by her pale skin. Small wisps of hair from her fringe shadowed her face, but none of this was to any avail. If her eyes had been open, they would have flashed a poisonous green, just for a second. Arianna worried about what would happen this time. A sharp wind began to blow, it's whistling around her masking the music from the flute. Arianna sighed in relief. The outcome could have been so much worse.

_________________
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
- Arianna 'Arashi' Sunēku -
- Lauren Dayshade -
- Sophia Bird -
- Rui Ling -
- Mai Ling -
- Greed -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 22
Location : Eh, Idk atm

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:09 am

Once Lorelei's song finished, there was a flash of blue light, and with that light a sword made of light blue light shot out. Lorelei dropped the flute in suprise and began to scramble backwards to get away from it. The sword scorched the ground were it landed.

After about a minute, Lorelei reached out to try and grab the sword and examined it. Instead of grabbing the flute-hilt, however, she accidentally grabbed the sword part that had scorched the ground. She was shocked to find that it didn't leave a mark on her, and she slowly stood to examine it further.

_________________
Spoiler:
 


Spoiler:
 

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fmaroleplay.forumotion.com
SakuratheOjamajo

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-11-03
Location : PIELAND

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:41 am

Leia could move again. "Where did you learn to play-" suddenly, a beam of light touched the ground, burning it. "Wha-" But she didn't jump back. She observed Lorelei grab the sword, "I-I think it belongs to you. A sword that is loyal will never cut it's master." Leia said shakenly, but steadied, then frowned. Did this girl lose her memories? She didn't know what a name was...and played the song nicely, without knowing it before. The sword reconized her as it's master, meaning that she has some connection with it... Then Leia had to stop thinking, she suddenly felt dizzy.

_________________
Yeah totally didn't draw that. If only i could draw like that. Also there seems to be some pie for me to pick up :3
LET'S GO TO THE MOON 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : In the orld of my Imagination

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:20 am

Nazumi listened to the music as it reminded her of the ocean.Closing her eyes for a moment she remembered swimming with a Dalphin that came to have a closer look at her with her parents watching. Opening her eyes with a sad sigh she noticed the flute stopped playing as a blue beam of light came out from the end. With a startled yelp she jummped(more like leapt) out of the crator and onto the ground. Once she realized what she had just done Nazumi took a quick glance behind her looking at the crator and took off running. she was afraid of what those two girls would think of her... that she was a monster.

_________________
Digivalutions:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aokakesu

avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Arianna raised her head and opened her eyes once more as the winds died down again. She guessed that the music must have stopped playing. She glanced around and looked back towards the crater. There were now just two people in there... one now had some weird form of weapon. But she didn't want to leave... she was curious as to who this person was and why they had appeared in a crater like this. Arianna's blue eyes followed the third as she ran away.

Arianna slowly got to her feet but stayed in the shadows, intending to watch the remaining two for just a little longer before she revealed her presence.

_________________
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
- Arianna 'Arashi' Sunēku -
- Lauren Dayshade -
- Sophia Bird -
- Rui Ling -
- Mai Ling -
- Greed -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 22
Location : Eh, Idk atm

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Now effectively startled out of her mind, the blond girl continiued to observe her strange little flute. She looked at every little marking on the hilt; all of which glowed more violently with the blue light now that the sword was released. She began to get that odd feeling again, like this was all very familiar to her, yet at the same time she knew she didn't remember seeing them... ever. She stopped at a certain marking and stared at it hard, realizing that she could make out its meaning.

"L....Lor....... Lorelei?" the girl struggled to read. "Is that... A name? My name?" she asked Leia forlornly, her blank stare now directed at her.

_________________
Spoiler:
 


Spoiler:
 

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fmaroleplay.forumotion.com
SakuratheOjamajo

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-11-03
Location : PIELAND

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:29 pm

"Lorelei...It's a name. It just could be yours..." Leia mumbled, "Well...until proven otherwise, is it okay if we call you Lorelei? It's a nice name." Leia asked the girl. She wasn't sure if it was her name, but it could be. But it would be nice to call her something. But before anything happened, the girl would have to accept the name as her own, until her memories told her her true name, if Lorelei wasn't it.

_________________
Yeah totally didn't draw that. If only i could draw like that. Also there seems to be some pie for me to pick up :3
LET'S GO TO THE MOON 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 22
Location : Eh, Idk atm

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:43 pm

"O-okay... Thank you..." Lorelei said quietly, looking to Leia. Lorelei was putting her trust in Leia, who appeared to be an all-around good person and a trustworthy friend. All of a sudden, Lorelei felt some strange pressure somewhere inside herself and her attention was immediately redirected to the apparent source, which was the place where Arianna now stood. She held a innocently curious gaze there, as if to indicate what she was sensing to Leia.

_________________
Spoiler:
 


Spoiler:
 

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fmaroleplay.forumotion.com
Aokakesu

avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Arianna froze as she realised that one of the girls from the crater, the one who had been playing the flute, was staring right at her. It unnerved her slightly, the way Lorelei had just seemed to know she was there, despite the act that she was hidden in the shadows. She took a few tentative steps backward, worried about where this encounter might lead.

_________________
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
- Arianna 'Arashi' Sunēku -
- Lauren Dayshade -
- Sophia Bird -
- Rui Ling -
- Mai Ling -
- Greed -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SakuratheOjamajo

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-11-03
Location : PIELAND

PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:01 am

Leia blinked and looked up to where Lorelei's gaze lay. She saw the shadows flicker back a bit and realized what Lorelei was implying. There was either a random 2 legged animal...or more likely a human there. Lorelei must have pretty good eyesight or something, I would have never noticed the person there. Quietly she watched and waited.

_________________
Yeah totally didn't draw that. If only i could draw like that. Also there seems to be some pie for me to pick up :3
LET'S GO TO THE MOON 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Let it begin... WITH A BANG   

Back to top Go down
 
Let it begin... WITH A BANG
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Bang! The Soft Drink Company
» Let the Chaos Begin
» Should I change my name?
» Palm Trees {Open to All}
» Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Amestris :: Central City-
Jump to: