The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real World Pokemon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:13 am

Daniel sat at the window seat on the second floor of a cafe in downtown New York City. As he sipped his coffee he looked out the window at all of the cars passing by. He heard the door downstairs ding as it opened and the Chingling's greeted the new customer. Daniel leaned back in his chair and looked at the lone pokeball that was sitting on the table in front of him. This was his only pokeball, and it was empty. It wasn't that Daniel didn't have any pokemon back home, he just wanted to start over, and see what a new country had to offer. "Guess I should probably find a new partner soon." he muttered to himself as he looked out the window. ((He is 17 btw))
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:41 am

16-year-old Sora walked into that very coffee shop that day, eager to get away from her troubles for awhile. She plopped down at some table nearby and pushed her brown bangs out of her face. In her hair were a few icy-blue highlights that made her stand out in the shop full of seemingly normal people. She pulled a pokeball out of her black trench coat and released a male Ralts, who sat beside her at their table. "You want the usual?" she asked flatly, followed by a just as apathetic nod from the Ralts. You could just tell that the two were made for each other, even from a distance.
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Axineld

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:48 am

"Well then," Daniel said, "Guess I should head to the park and get myself a partner..." Daniel then stood up and loosely grabbed his pokeball as he started to walk in the direction that Sora was sitting. As he swung his hand that held the pokeball forward the pokeball slipped out of his hand and rolled onto the ground. "Woopse," he said as the ball rolled away from him. And then a waitress who was carrying a tray of drinks and plates kept walking and slipped on the rolling pokeball. As she fell, the tray she was carrying fell over and spilled all over Sora and her and table. Daniel just stood still for a second, he then sneaked forward, grabbed his pokeball, and tried to slip outside before anything happened. "Why does this always happen?" he thought.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:02 am

Sora, who just so happened to have a keen sense of sight, noticed very clearly when the pokeball slipped out of Daniel's hands and caused the waitress to douse her in liquid. The poor waitress tried to apologize, but Sora wouldn't even hear one word she said. Her Ralts silently jumped onto her shoulder and the two marched out of the building in a silent rage. This was Sora's home turf, and there was no way in heck she was gonna let some punk-a kid humiliate her like that. She followed him from a distance, deciding to wait until they reached the park to confront him.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:21 am

As Daniel walked on the side walk he lightly tossed the pokeball into the air. As he walked he thought about multiple things, where he was going to be staying, where he would get his money. The only thing that didn't cross his mind was what Pokemon he would catch because it didn't really matter to him. All of the sudden he dropped his pokeball onto the ground and he had to fumble to get it.

As soon as Daniel had dropped his pokeball, Sora's friend Trevor jumped in front of her and shoved a magazine in her face, "Sora look!! I got this month's issue of Pokemon Generations!!" he shouted. He didn't wasn't even bothered by the fact he stepped right in the middle of her path.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:04 pm

"Hold up Trevor. I have some bones to pick." Sora replied flatly, successfully directing herself away from her friend and towards Daniel. She gave Daniel a cold stare and approached him quietly. When he went to pick his pokeball up, she pushed him to the ground with her foot and attempted to pin him there with it. "You think you're tough, bub?" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:14 pm

"Hey do you wanna--" Trevor said as Sora knocked him out of the way.\

When Daniel got shoved to the ground he made a little grunt of pain, "Ow, what are you talking about?" he asked as he looked up at Sora.

Trevor walked over as Sora pushed Daniel down, "Sora what are you doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:31 pm

Sora held a hand up to Trevor, then leaned in reeeeeeal close to Daniel's ear, to make sure he got the following message fairly clearly. "Look pal, this is Manhatten. My home city. And I don't take too kindly to strangers who don't even think to apologize when they cause a mess. EVEN IF it was by accident." she hissed; venom in every word. "You're going to have to learn pretty quickly that, when you visit Manhatten, you avoid me as much as possible. 'Cause I don't really mind stirring up trouble when punks like you are asking for it."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:35 pm

"Well I don't think that should be too hard." Daniel said, as he took a look at Sora. "It's a big city, and you don't stand out that much..." he said.

Trevor did his best to hold back a laugh at Daniel's comment, but a smirk showed up on his face and small chuckle sneaked out.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Sora's face suddenly flashed with the burning rage of a thousand scorned suns, and she instinctively drove her heel even harder into Daniel's back and yanked his arm around behind his back. She shot Trevor a look that was so venomous that he would have dropped dead if looks could kill. "Wanna run that by me again? Or was I hearing things? Because I hope to Arceus that I was hearing things." she snarled. Pretty soon, though, Sora sighed grumpily and released Daniel, deciding to just walk it off before things got out of hand. "Stay the hell away from me." she snarled as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:04 am

Daniel let out a grunt as Sora released him. He then slowly stood up massaging his shoulder and rubbing his back. "What's her problem?" he asked Trevor who was still standing near by.

"She just has some anger issues," he said. He took a look at Daniel for a second, "Hey have I met you before?" he asked, "Cause you look kinda familiar..."

"Um... nope," Daniel said, "Don't think we have. Hey do you think you could point me in the direction of the closest park where I could catch some wild pokemon?" he asked, "I don't really know my way around here."

"Hm? Oh yea sure," Trevor said, "It's just about three blocks that way, then make a left and go two more blocks."

Daniel looked in the direction Trevor indicated, "Alright thanks mate," he said as he started walking off in that direction.

"Yea sure, no problem," Trevor responded, he then went in the direction Sora went trying to catch up to her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:20 pm

Sora escaped to a teeny tiny park in some secluded corner of Manhatten, the rage she felt visible on her face. She took a deep breath and sat under a strange tree. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, and while she calmed herself a few Pokemon began to crawl out of the greenery of the area and cuddled up next to her. A small smile appeared on her face, and she sighed contentedly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Daniel walked into the park that Trevor had given him directions too and looked around, "This place should do," he said. He then started to walk around in search of a pokemon to catch.

Trevor slowly crept up into the park that Sora was hiding in, "I knew you would be in here," he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:24 pm

"Oh wow, you actually learn stuff. Congradulations, your 0.5% less useless." Sora joked, not opening her eyes. She loved to joke around with Trevor; it was a pretty common thing between them. "So, let's hear what you were talking about earlier."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:35 pm

--Time skip to later that same day at the park Daniel was at--

Daniel laid down on a thick tree branch with his Whismur sitting on his lap. One of his hands was in between his head and the branch, and one of his legs was hanging off it branch. He looked around on the ground at all of the pokemon that were roaming around. He wondered what he should do next, either train his Whismur or try and catch another pokemon. He guessed that he would need at least two in order to challenge a gym.

Trevor walked into the park with his Poochyenna, "Alright shadow, lets wait here for Sora to find us." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:42 pm

"BOO!" Sora practically screamed as she suddenly just appeared behind Trevor. Her Ralts sat on her shoulder quietly, amused by Sora's antics. "So, what's the plan for today?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:50 pm

"Well I don't know, maybe we could have a practice battle?" Trevor said, "I know we battle each other all the time but its not like we get nothing out of it."

As Daniel looked around the park he saw Trevor and Sora who he had met earlier. He decided to watch them rather then approach them, he wanted to try and avoid Sora as much as possible, even though she just seemed to be full of herself.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:02 am

"Sure, why not? Chrono and I need some excersize." Sora shrugged, at which point the male Ralts hopped off her her shoulder and stood in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:41 pm

"Alright Shadow," Trevor said, "Lets make sure we beat them this time." Shadow hopped up and down, "Pooch! Pooch!"

Daniel was interested at the thought of watching a battle, "Lets see how these Americans like to battle." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Real World Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real World Pokemon   Real World Pokemon Empty

Back to top Go down

Real World Pokemon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Other RPs Outside of FMA :: User-Created RP-
Jump to: