The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The site's first epic plotline: Preventing the Paralysis of the World, and more....?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin

PostSubject: The site's first epic plotline: Preventing the Paralysis of the World, and more....?   Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:32 pm

[13:17:02] @ FoxFireAlchemist : *1.

[13:17:43] @ FoxFireAlchemist : Oh, maybe she utilizes the same power alchemists do.

[13:17:46] Aokakesu : Lolol I have the urge to make a characer that was treated with Cortexiphan when they were a kid..

[13:17:53] Aokakesu : Thatt sounds cool :O.

[13:18:21] @ FoxFireAlchemist : You know, the energy that is produced by the moving of th earths plates?.

[13:18:25] @ FoxFireAlchemist : O.o.

[13:18:59] @ FoxFireAlchemist : Ideaaaaaa~.

[13:19:59] Aokakesu : yahhs.

[13:21:09] @ FoxFireAlchemist : Maybe, one day (this could be like the first actual plot in the forum XD) the earth stops moving.

[13:21:39] Aokakesu : :O.

[13:21:47] Aokakesu : Then it would be in a state of paralysis though.

[13:21:54] Aokakesu : if the earth completely stopped movine i mean.

[13:21:58] @ FoxFireAlchemist : Alchemist can't transmute and your char wouldn't be able to transform.

[13:22:10] Aokakesu : http://fringepedia.net/wiki/Cortexiphan.

[13:22:11] @ FoxFireAlchemist : Our goal would be to stop it XD.

[13:22:16] Aokakesu : And that is cortexiphan.

[13:22:20] Aokakesu : Sounds epic 8D.

[13:22:25] @ FoxFireAlchemist : basic plot right there X3

I'll add to it as I go along. If you have any ideas to contribute, by all means, POST THEM! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fmaroleplay.forumotion.com

The site's first epic plotline: Preventing the Paralysis of the World, and more....?
Page 1 of 1