The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brand New Day, Brand New Way.

Go down 
+4
FoxFireAlchemist
Pikashock
Axineld
Wiesel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wiesel

Wiesel

Brand New Day, Brand New Way. Empty
PostSubject: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Pidgeys crowed at the morning sun as it rose higher and higher into the sky. A whole street of beautiful, two story houses sat in front of a large white picket fence that attempted to keep people without pokemon from leaving the town. It wasn't to force it's residents to stay within the city, it was to protect them from the wild pokemon roaming out in the wild, but a young teen, with a grey duffle bag slung over his shoulder, walked toward the gate, five pokeballs packed, pokedex in his pocket, and his partner sitting on his shoulder. However, instead of walking through the fence, Cyan sat against it, waiting for any other trainers to come his way. After all, traveling all alone certainly had more disadvantages than it did advantages.

"Who do you think we'll meet up with Tycho?" Cyan asked his partner, petting him on the top of the head as Tycho chirped happily in response to Cyan's question.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:11 pm

John was running towards the gate to the fence, "Come on Crusher lets go!" he shouted, carrying his 40 pound pokemon with one arm.

OoC: Oh yea, he is really strong
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Jack was walking over to the gate in the city. His partner, Pika, was walking next to him. He wore his backpack on his back, and in it he had 4 pokeballs, a map, and a pokedex. "You ready to get out of here?" Jack asked his partner. Pika nodded in agreement. As the two walked up to the gate, jack noticed another boy. "Hey!" Jack said cheerily to the other boy.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:51 pm

(just FYI Aki is shiny XD)

Tori emerged from her home one fateful morning, her trusted partner Akira the Meditite on her shoulder. She had a bag packed with supplies and necessities for the long and winding trail ahead of her and her friends. "Let's go, Aki!" Tori said happily. "Tite." Aki nodded in response. She was just going down the road when she saw a group of other new trainers nearby. "They must be new trainers, too." she thought aloud. She strolled over to introduce herself, hoping to make some friends. "Hello! My name is Victoria, but everyone calls me Tori! This is my partner, Akira, but I call her Aki." she said. Aki nodded.
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:08 am

Cyan smiled, glad to see that there were quite a few trainers that were going to be going on the very same journey, and that they all seemed very polite and well mannered. He tipped his hat, and greeted his fellow trainers, "It's good to see all of you, I'm Cyan Vivaldi, but please call me Cy. Now, we're all heading towards the first gym in Celestian City, right? Why don't we travel together, at least until we get to the city? After all, there's no point putting ourselves at risk when we could watch each other's backs."
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:23 pm

April charged out of her house hastily. She had said goodbye to both of her parents as quickly as possible, she was late as usual and had packed her things sloppily into a satchel slung across one shoulder by the strap. "Bye guyyysss!" She called out waving to her parents. She started to run away from her house, but paused for a moment. "I feel like..... I'm forgetting something..." She said and thought for a moment.

A shuffling sound behind her caught her atttention. Chromel was walking up to her with his own Pokeball in his mouth. "Zigzagoooonn..." He said after dropping the round object on the ground. He gave her a slightly hurt expression.

"Oops! Sorry Chromel! I was in a rush I swear. I know it sounds a little Farfetch'd but..." April trailed off with a grin and noticed the Zigzagoon had sighed. "Okay, okay no puns for now. Look you can even walk outside of your Pokeball since it's the big day and all where we go on our journey! I heard other trainers are leaving to travel too, maybe we'll run into some!"

Chromel's ears twitched and he followed after his trainer April as she skipped down the road. "Come on now, hop to it Chromel, we've got a long road ahead of us and you're gonna be the best partner ever!" She said with a wide smile. Chromel bounded after his trainer who had picked up her pace. "Loook! People!" She said and pointed to a small group in front of her. "See look, a silver lining already Chromel. Hello there!" She called out, waving from a fair distance. April had a loud voice, which tended to travel and caught a bit of attention since she could be somewhat loud at times.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:24 pm

"Nice to meet you Cyan," John said setting down Crusher, "My name's Jonathan but I prefer you call me John. And this little guy here is Crucher, together we are going to make the ultimate Rock-Ground-Steel Team! Right Crusher?" "Roggenrola(You bet John!)" Crusher said.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:04 pm

"Hi Cyan, Aki and John. My name's Jack." Jack said, and looked over at April, who was running towards the group. "Hey!" he called back, and looked back at the group. "And this here is Pika." he added. "Pikaa!(Hello!)" Pika said.

((ooc: Are we having the pokemon talk like this, like on the other rp?))
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Melody wandered down the street, heading towards the edge of town. Kin'iro was perched atop her head. She half wanted to move the golden feathered Swablu, but decided that she was probably comfortable there so she left her.
Melody carried a shoulder bag, dark blue in colour. Inside it were five pokeballs, a pale blue/turquoise coloured pokedex, a map of the Stellar region, multiple sketchpads, pencils, and a camera as well as the extra stuff she'd need each day. She realized she probably didn't need the sketchpads, and it was a wonder how it all fitted in that bag, as it looked so small from the outside.

The young girl froze as she realized that there were a bunch of other trainers gathered near the fence on the edge of town. She managed to fight the urge to turn tail and go and find another route round, but she didn't move a step towards them either. It was like she was awkwardly stuck in limbo, unsure of what to do next.
Kin'iro made a short melodic chirruping noise as she turned her attention away from the clouds in the sky and also realized there was a group of people were standing before them.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:07 pm

(Tori is the human, Akira is the meditite XD)

"Nice to meet you guys! I'm glad I got to meet people here already, cause I just moved here from the Oblivia region. So, I guess you guys are like the first people I've met!" Tori laughed.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Cyan paid no mind to the fact that his suggestion had gone unheeded, and instead waved to the newcomers, most of them carrying rather odd choices for their companions. Then again, it was easy to see that they were all friendly towards their pokemon, which was what really mattered to the eccentric young trainer.

"It's good to know that I'm not the only foriegner. I'm from the Johto region myself, but let's not focus on that, we have an adventure to begin, don't we? Let's stick together, that way the trip will be easier on us. However, I'd suggest we wait for the girl with the Zigzagoon before we do anything," Cyan suggested once again, although this time he was a bit more forward with it.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:47 pm

April had finally caught up with them. "Phew, okay! Fancy meeting you peeps here! I'm April by the by. Boy this is one big group, are you ALL on a journey?" She asked while picking up her Zigzagoon. Chromel let out a little sound as he was picked up. "Goon..."

"And this is Chromel!" She said holding him out. He squirmed a bit in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:12 pm

"Thats a good idea, we should travel together. It might get a bit lonely otherwise," John said, "Nice to meet you Jack, and April, and Tori. In case you didn't hear, my name is John and this is Crusher," he said indicating Crusher.

Last edited by Axineld on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:37 pm

"Yeah, why not travel together? It will make this journey even more fun!" Jack said. "And of course, it gives us more oppurtunity to train." he added. Pika nodded his head in approval.
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Melody began to cautiously and slowly make her way towards the group of new young trainers. She wondered if they were friendly or not.... but from the snippets of conversation she had heard just now... they seemed like nice people.
Kin'iro leaped off of Melody's head and gently fluttered over to the small crowd, as if encouraging her trainer to speak with them.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:28 pm

"That sounds like a lot of fun! We could be friends AND sparring parteners!" Tori said excitedly. Aki eyed the whole group with cold, suspicious stares, She wouldn't let anyone lay even ONE FINGER on her trainer. "Med. Tite. (Alright, I suppose theyre ok.)" Aki finally muttered.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:04 pm

The small cyndaquil's back lit aflame for a moment in excitement, happy to see all of the new pokemon that would be joining. Tycho let out a contented "quil~" as Cyan patted him gently on the head, and silently watched the rest of the conversation from on top of his master's shoulder. Cyan, who was glad to hear that everyone was in approval, pushed the white picket fence open, a big grin on his face as he held it open for the others.

"Let's get going then. By the way, I'm Cyan, and it's nice to meet you April. And you as well Chromel. Would you like to join us on our adventure?" Cyan offered, quietly egging on the others to go on ahead, as he didn't want the discussion with April to slow down the whole group. Tycho silently waved to the Zigzagoon, as he knew he could greet all the others once Cy was finished speaking to this other trainer.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:28 pm

April paused for a moment. Zigzagoon gave the other Pokemon a wave with his paw, although he was still being held out by his surprised trainer. April put him down and he turned around to walk over and stand by her side.

"An adventure? Sure!" She said while thinking for a moment. "Were you planning on going on ahead earlier or sticking around for a bit?" She asked in complete seriousness. She figured it wasn't the right time to be making jokes, although she couldn't seem to think of any at the moment anyways. Chromel scratched behind his ear with his back foot while waiting for something to happen, idly sitting about while the two talked things out. April rummaged around in her satchel, it was sloppily packed and she couldn't seem to find what she was looking for. "Oh.... Uh... It turns out I didn't... Buy a map after all..." She suddenly said.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Crusher simple sat down on the ground, he was too tired to stand up and support his own weight.

"Well I was planning on heading out now," John said, "there is no point in waiting here any longer. I want to go out and catch some pokemon! What about you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:59 pm

"Sure, I could head out now." Jack said, then looked at April. "Maybe we should get you a map first, though." He added on. He also noticed another girl coming. "Hi!" He greeted her. Pika looked at all the other pokemon and waved.
Back to top Go down
Sparkers

Sparkers

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:18 am

Lyri yawned and turned to look at her alarm clock. Had she been drinking anything, there would've been water all over the room. Dressing as fast as she had ever dressed and shoving things into a book-bag she had purchased, the blonde haired girl unclasped her one and only pokeball (besides the ones in her bag). A Piplup sleeply chirruped "Piiip(Eeeh?)" "C'mon Bubbles! We've gotta get moving!" she practically flew out the door, dragging the blue penguin-like pokemon behind her.

Gasping for breath, Lyri made it to the large crowd of trainers. "The names *wheeze* Lyri. Sorry for being *huff* late. This here *wheeze* pokemon is Bubbles" she gestured to her Piplup who was looking dazed, yet remaining his proud posture.
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:09 am

Melody sighed at her pokemon and slowly but surely followed the golden coloured Swablu over to the crowd as one of them seemed to wave and say 'Hi'.
Kin'iro seemed to smile and chirrup cheerfully before landing back on her trainers head.

"Uhm... Hi...." she smiled awkwardly as she joined the group of new trainers.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:26 am

"Hello, April! And Johto is a cool place, my cousin lives there! We visit them from time to time." Tori explained. "She lives in Ecruteak. The Bell tower and the Burnt Tower are both really amazing!" she said excitedly. Noticing another new person she smiled and began to wave. "Hi over there!" she shouted happily.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:38 pm

Cyan tilted his head, chuckling at the sheer amount of people amassing at the town gate. If the entire group waited any longer, then they would surely amass a small army. "Why don't you all go on ahead, I'll take care of April's map problem.

"Jeez, Professor Hawthorn must have been busy today..." Cyan thought to himself, watching as another couple of trainers walked over to the group.

He smiled, jovially greeting the duo, "It's nice to meet the both of you. I'm Cy, and my friend here is Tycho,"

"Cynda!" the Cyndaquil greeted happily, glad to meet new trainers and pokemon alike. However, the Cyndaquil jumped slightly as the shoulder he laid upon started to shift and move as Cyan joined April's side of the fence.

"We'll join up with you all later, so don't wait for us, okay?" Cyan stated, motioning for April to follow him as he started to walk down the street, obviously heading to where the young girl could buy a map for herself.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:58 pm

April glanced at the new arrivals. A grin played across her face at the trainer named Lyri who seemed to be out of breath. "Looks like she's..." She paused for dramatic effect. "Weezing.. At least she's not... Koffing."

Chromel blinked, as if the joke was incredibly dull to him. He tugged on her legwarmer with his teeth, motioning to Cyan. "Oh! Time to go! Later Feraligatrs!" April said with a wave and quickly followed after Cyan. Chromel followed after his trainer who had quickly caught up to Cyan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand New Day, Brand New Way.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Other RPs Outside of FMA :: Pokémon New Oblivion :: Luminos Town-
Jump to: