The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lauren Dayshade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

Lauren Dayshade Empty
PostSubject: Lauren Dayshade   Lauren Dayshade EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Kitsune~Kun

Name: Lauren Dayshade
Race: Amestrian
Occupation: Normal Person Really - Not in the military or anything, though i'm sure they'd rather recruit her than have her interfering all the time XD Other than that I'd say she was just an Alchemist.
Type of Alchemist: Freelance I guess, but she mostly works for herself, finding the odd job or two whenever she needs the extra cash.
Appearance: Lauren is a pale young girl with long black hair and green eyes. She stands about 5'4" She usually wears jeans and a black and white plaid shirt. Whenever she's not relaxing, she wears a long grey-black coat, jet black gloves[thin ones] and scarf. On her feet, Lauren tends to wear a simple pair of small grey boots.
Skills: Alchemy['Without' a transmutation circle], a little Alkahestry, A very good memory and is rather intelligent.

Personality: Lauren can be an honest, cheerful and all around nice person when you get to know her, but the loss of her compassion makes her a ruthless adversary where others would be weak. Lauren has a complex personality that tends to vary depending on the person she's talking to or in the company of. Lauren is also a rather strategic thinker and smooth talker. This trait is most likely enhanced because of her inability to feel compassion or empathy to those she manipulates.

History: Lauren became an orphan from a very young age, along with her sister, Faye, when their parents became too ill to take care of them anymore. Their parents died when Lauren was 5 and Faye was 3. They both attended their funerals, not really knowing what it all meant...
As they grew older, they grew to accept their misfortunes and always looked on the bright side of life. They lived this way until they were 13 and 11, when they decided they would get away from the orphanage and find their own way in life. They lived fairly well for a few years. Lauren encountered a State Alchemist from Central one day, which inspired her to learn the ways of Alchemy. She was highly successful in learning it, and Faye was always there to cheer her up when things went wrong. It was a wonderfully simple life they lead, until they happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. They were attacked by a homunculus who dealt a fatal blow to Faye and rendered Lauren unconscious with many severe injuries.
Lauren woke in the hospital a day or so later only to be told that her little sister was dead. For a small while, she fell into a state of depression, telling herself that it was her fault that Faye was dead.
After her recovery, Lauren dedicated her entire life to learning how to use Alchemy properly. It was during this time, that she began to research human transmutation. Lauren believed that Alchemy could bring her sister back to life. She fell into the age old trap, and so many before her had done the same.
During the attempt, Lauren unwittingly sacrificed all compassion in her heart to see the Truth.
No longer would she pity the dead or feel sympathy for the ill and wounded. No longer would she share concern or empathy for those she hurt -whether intentionally or not....
Lauren is now older and has become a ruthless fighter. She has also learned a little about Alkahestry in the past few years and has been trying to perfect it, along with her normal, easier to use Alchemy.

Personal Goals: To become a great alchemist and regain what she lost....
Other: Lauren tends to tail the State Alchemists of the military a lot. She has no desire to become a dog of the military herself, but believes that these alchemists could have valuable information that she could use.... if only she could get her hands on it....
Lauren Dayshade TrenchCoat
[But with longer hair and green eyes]
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Lauren Dayshade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lauren Dayshade   Lauren Dayshade EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:25 pm

A+ material as always, Desert! X3
APPROVED

Now all I gotta do is create the RP boards XD Then the fun can begin!
Oh, and sorry about the beam sword if you read Lorelei's bio already XD. I know it sorta bugs you, but I had an idea (fanfiction-related X3) and I needed her to have it Lawls.
Well, back to work!

Oh and WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net

Lauren Dayshade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Creation of Your Character :: Character Bios-
Jump to: