The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creta plot.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthor Pale

Arthor Pale

Creta plot. Empty
PostSubject: Creta plot.   Creta plot. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:39 pm

I was thinking that there is a civil war in Creta, where a new group called "Stone of Tears." At this moment "Stone of Tears" has had great progress against the government. The PC would be starting in the capitol on either side. The gov. his trying to hold out until Amestris troops arrive. The reason Amestris is help is b/c Creta has agreed to let Amestris have the city they just took.

'If you want me to put info I can, also if you don't want to run it I could do that also.'

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Creta plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creta plot.   Creta plot. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Sounds great! If you want to add to this idea, feel free to when you have time! I'll leave it unlocked for now.
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Arthor Pale

Arthor Pale

Creta plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creta plot.   Creta plot. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:40 pm

There are two ways this plot can run.. The 1st way is the way I am used to. This is where a GM (The person in charge of the plot) post 1st. After his post all PC (Player Characters) post. There post should reflect with what the GM post. Than after everyone post the GM will post what happens. If we where to go this way, I could push the plot the way I thought it should end. Now when PC fight each other, and they will at some point, there are two ways we can do this. 1st is both PC post what they ware doing than the GM post what happens to them. If we where to do it this way, when one of my PC is fighting some one else I would like Fox to be the GM for those fights. That way no one can say I favored my character. The 2nd way is with out the GM. The two PC will just fight each other and they can pick if they get hit by attacks or dodge them.

Now the 2nd way I could run this would be without a GM. I really don't know how to push the plot unless I make more characters that I would actually use outside this plot alone. I am going to let you guys witch way I run it and if we pick the 1st one I will let you guys vote on, if the GM choices how the fight goes or there is no GM for the PC vs PC fights.

For this plot you may have more than one character. They can be on the same side or on different sides. The sides will be "The Stone of Tears" aka anti Gov. or Crete Gov. forces. In the Crete Forces you can be a State Alchemist, Crete Alchemist, a plan Soldier, or Chimera. For the ST "Stone of Tears" you may be Free lance Alchemist, an ST Alchemist, a plan soldier, or a ST chimera.

Now if everyone picks the 1st way to play the the post will be

Stone of Tears
....................................................................................................................................................

Crete
............................................................................................................................................................

The (............) is to show the end of the team. Now for the PC there post will also be in a color so I know what side you are on, and if you are using more than one PC you will also use the ............................... so I know that that is the end of there post. It will look like this.

Stone of Tears
(PC names) if you are using more than one.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
.........................................................................................

Crete
PC name if you are using more than one
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Crete forces are in the center of the city and the Stone of Tears forces are in the outer parts of the city. The rest of the country is not fighting in this battle. They all deiced to join forces with who ever wins the capitol.

I would like it if you guys post and tell me if you like this idea and if you do than also post what characters you will be using and vote on witch way you want it to run. Pls. and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creta plot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creta plot.   Creta plot. Empty

Back to top Go down

Creta plot.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: General Information & Forum Guidelines :: Suggestions & Ideas-
Jump to: