The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recalling the Past in the City of Ice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Recalling the Past in the City of Ice Empty
PostSubject: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:58 pm

As Lorelei's train pulled into the station and she first stepped out, she instantly realized how happy she was to have her warm trench coat, which she had been questioning on the ride there. "[i]I wonder if I'll be able to find anything related to my past here..." she thought gazing at the grey sky with a faraway look. "It's hard to go through life not knowing where you come from." She muttered to herself quietly. She then quickly picked up her things, psyched herself up, and made her way excitedly into North City.
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Arthor Pale

Arthor Pale

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:06 pm

As Arthor walked in the North City, he was surprised that it actually looked like a city. It wasn't as big as the capitol was but it had a nice feel to it. Arthor stop in front of one of the stores near the main street. looking into the window Arthor notice it was a clothing store. "Man, I pick the wrong city to go to." Arthor said out load. After a few more minutes of window shopping, Arthor started to walk towards the main street. Not looking at where he was going Arthor bumped into a women in a trench coat.

"I am sorry about that, I wasn't looking at where I was going." Arthor said as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:26 pm

"No, it's alright! I was just lost in my thoughts is all. I should pay more attention." She laughed a little at her own clumsiness. "My name is Lorelei, but I don't know my last name." she sighed. "I lost my memory when I first...... arrived in this country, you could say." she added, struggling to find the words to describe her predicament.
Back to top Go down
Arthor Pale

Arthor Pale

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:34 pm

"I am sorry to hear that. What made you come to the North City, if you don't mind me asking?"
Arthor than looked up to the sky and back down as his body shivered from the cold. "I should of got a coat back at the store. How much do you remember?" Arthor moved over to the light pull and leaned on it.
Back to top Go down
Xiang Hui

Xiang Hui

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Not very suited for this kind of weather, but it was way colder in the Winter in Xing. , she thought to herself. What was she going to make of herself? She knew no one. After all, not given any missions from the Military in awhile was kind of boring her, she decided to set off on her own little mini adventure. She was so used to Central. Looking up with maskara caked eyes, and her right a bright red and the other a bright yellow, her trench coat blew in the artic winds. "Let whatever is here, be joyous to me atleast,' as she took her first steps from the train, her warm breath catching the cold and wiping away in mist.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:28 am

Lorelei debated telling the stranger about her flute. She decided she had nothing to lose, and it could yeild some useful information. She pulled out the dark-silverish flute covered with strange symbols that glowed a soft blue. "I don't remember anything except, when I woke up I had this flute, and I remembered a stange song. When I play the song, like so..." she explained, then began to play. As she played, the music seemed to have a strange effect. Everything grew quiet, as if to absorb the beautiful melody. When she finished playing, the symbols glowed brighter and a blade made of blue light appeared out of one end of the flute.
Back to top Go down
Arthor Pale

Arthor Pale

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:44 am

"That was a beautiful song, I never heard it before, but that blade is even more interesting. I don't know of anyone being able to make that." As Arthor started to think about the wired flute, he started to walk back and forth. During that time a women walked by with two different colored eyes. Arthor stopped walking and study the women even more. He notice that she was a state alchemist. "Hi, I have a question for you" Arthor garbed her arm to make her stop walking.
Back to top Go down
Xiang Hui

Xiang Hui

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:49 am

Shi and Shu both had bared their teeth at him; like normal men would do for a woman. She took the tooth pick out of her mouth.
"Yes? I don't take questions a lot; do you need help, kid?" she called everyone kid; the man was clearly older than her.
Her hood blew down as it revealed her hair down to ankles, and blew hard. It was cold, way to cold; her trench coat also blew as it revealed her onzee (sp?) and her boots; her watch hanging from one of several chains from her onezee.
Back to top Go down
Arthor Pale

Arthor Pale

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:05 am

"Could you take a look at Lorelei's flute and see if you could figure out where it came from." Arthor than took a step back and looked over at Lorelei.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:10 am

(no need to worry about spelling here XD)

Lorelei looked at the new stranger, interested. She had never met anyone like her before. She held her flute sword in one hand, the other she kept in her pocket to keep from getting frostbite. She approached the stranger, holding out the sword so that they could get a better look.

"Oh, and I can read the symbols on the flute, too. Well, some of them." she rotated the flute, pointing to one. "This one says, "Sugawara". It's sorta like a family crest. These say, "Discord's Bane". I think that's the name of the flute." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Xiang Hui

Xiang Hui

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:14 am

"Some people back in Cental lab some artifacts like this, maybe a crash landing or some plain of the sort from a foreign country. You'd have to go to Central to find out. I'm sorry i cant help you."
She frowned, being six foot with a wolf and a fox following you around isn't really... normal per say.

Last edited by Xiang Hui on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arthor Pale

Arthor Pale

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:22 am

Arthor just stood there as the two ladies started to talk. Thinking to himself 'Man I haven't been to Cental before.' "I wonder what it is like there." Arthor said out load without noticing he was talking out load." Arthor could feel the cold getting to him since he was not wearing a coat. Garbing he clock Arthor warped himself up as best as he could.

"If you want I could help you out since I do not have any jobs right now." Arthor look over at Lorelei. "By the way my name is Arthor what is yours." He looked over at the other women that just finished talking.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:27 am

Lorelei was quiet for a second. "I could use the help...." she thought. She waited for the other woman to answer before responding.
Back to top Go down
Xiang Hui

Xiang Hui

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:35 am

"Well, if my pack doesn't mind you, I guess." After a long silence, and a discusted face, she sighed. Simpletons.
"So your from some foreign country I'm guessing. We can't go to Central, especially with that kind of weapontry, they would fire me, and probably take you in custody."
Her hair almost touched the ground, as she shifted looks down to the fairly short girl, it bounced with her tilted head, in wonder.
She seemed normal.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:44 am

"Well, I can put the sword away... After that it looks like a normal flute, just with the glowing patterns. But I keep it in my bag, anyway." she explained. Then, she gripped the hilt of the sword, which was the flute, and the blade retracted, leaving a seemingly normal flute.
Back to top Go down
Xiang Hui

Xiang Hui

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:48 am

She let her hair down, dragging the ground along with her trench coat.
"Look, if you get in trouble, it's on you. I'm not covering.... your a--", she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Arthor Pale

Arthor Pale

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:52 am

"If anything happen I will make sure you get out alive and with everything you have." Arthor started to rub his arms to try to warm himself a little better. "We should take the train to get there. That way it doesn't take long to get there, plus it will be warm inside a train." Arthor than laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Xiang Hui

Xiang Hui

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:59 am

After gathering some loose paper from my bag, I slapped my hands together and started a small fire. From a bigger bag, I took an exact of my trench coat, except lined with artic wolf pop fur I had hunted, along with trims on the the bottum of fur, and and extra big hood, along with carved out ear bones of an artic fox.
"It is kinda cold I guess. I have nothing for men, sorry."
I buttoned it up, and had another pelt out of my bag, this time a fox skin scarf.
"I'm , uh, warm now."
I giggled.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:02 am

Lorelei smiled and giggled a little bit at the irony of her situation. "I just got of a train looking for leads, and now I'll get on a train following one. Oh well, I can search the Nothern regions for clues later. This in itself could be a promising lead." she thought to herself happily. "Well then, we should go get tickets now because the last train for Central leaves soon." she offered. "Or, we could say here for a night. There was a library up here I was thinking of looking at."
Back to top Go down
Arthor Pale

Arthor Pale

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:46 am

"That would be fine, I don't care where we go as long as it is warm." Arthor look around and notice he was in fact the only one with out a coat. "I should of bought a coat at that store."
Back to top Go down
Xiang Hui

Xiang Hui

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:51 am

Shu and Shi both circled around circled around the man. They growled, "They're more growl then bite."
Back to Central. Again.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Lorelei made her way over to the ticket window of the train station to obtain tickets for a train to Central. After recieving them, she walked back over tho the other two. "The train doesn't leave for a while, so we should find somewhere to hang out for a while." Lorelei explained.
Back to top Go down
Arthor Pale

Arthor Pale

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:45 pm

"Than lets go to the library than." Arthor started to walk down main street towards the library. The streets where packed with people going on with there day. Arthor stopped in front of the library and looked back at Lorelei and the other women. "This brings back memories of school, when I was fighting other students I would be here studying." Arthor let out a low laugh as he thought back at those times.
Back to top Go down
Xiang Hui

Xiang Hui

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:48 am

"How about we just leave tonight.." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:19 am

"The train leaves very soon, I was just going to pick up a few books that would help me with my research. You guys can wait here for me if you don't want to come, or I can come back and pick them up later." Lorelei offered, a tad embarrased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recalling the Past in the City of Ice   Recalling the Past in the City of Ice Empty

Back to top Go down

Recalling the Past in the City of Ice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next