The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... Empty
PostSubject: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Brigadier General Kimberly Wynn strode through the southern town of Dublith, Her light brown hair was tied into a neat low bun, to keep it off her neck. She was used to the harsh freezing conditions she had lived in for so long. Her strait, unreadable face was pointed strait forward in th direction of her next stop, the center of Dublith.
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Adam was playing a card game with some Auto-mail mechanics at a table in the center of town. If he lost this, he would be out of travel money for the week. And if he won... he would most likely be in the hospital for a week. He had a decision to make...

OoC: This ought to be fun XD
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:19 pm

The Brigadier General came to a graceful "halt" when she reached the center of town. She glanced around, attempting to pick up everything about her surroundings.
"Small cafe to the left, a butcher's shop not too far away.... Residential areas...." her eyes darted around as she made a silent mental profile of the area. The, her eyes came to rest on a small table with some people playing cards...
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:56 pm

"Alright lets see here," Adam said, "I will see your $200, and raise you another 100."((Is the currency in Amertris dollars? Cause I don't know XD)) he then placed his bet and waited for everyone elses responses. Sadly, everyone was in, which meant even more trouble for Adam no matter what. Then all five of the players revealed their hands: Full House 10's High, Four of a kind 9's high, Flush of Hearts, Low Straight 1-5, Royal Straight Flush. ((Just guess which one is Adams, just guess XD)) "So uh... I will be taking all of this," Adam said as he slowly began to pull all the money towards him. As he did, one of the men(the biggest one) stabbed his automail blade arm onto the table where the money just was, and all the other men stood up and stared at Ryan. ((I feel like having someone come in and say he is going to rob him like in How I Met Your Mother)) Adam quickly put all of the money into his pockets and then slowly shuffled away. Then all the men began to chase after him and Adam started with a full sprint in the opposite direction.

OoC: Okay, I have caught your long-post syndrome and I have it bad... I will let you do what you wish with the situation.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:02 pm

(I believe the currency is in Yen, but we can let it slide XD)

Noticing the ruckus coming from the table, the Brigadier General got a little closer to the situation to make sure it didn't get out of hand. She drew her military-issued pistol, the one she barely ever used, and pointed it in their direction, her icy glare directed twoards them. "Hold it. Hands where I can see them. No funny buisness." she barked, obviously not kidding around. "What's going on here?" she questioned, not even moving a muscle.

Ooc: I sense a fight..... XDD
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Adam slowly shuffled to stand behind Kimberly, "Yea what's going on here?!" he repeated.

OoC: This is going to be good
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Kimberly gave a sharp "What-in-the-World-are-you-doing,-get-your-gun-out-already" look behind her in Adam's direction, the gave a small annoyed huff and turned her attention back to the thugs lined up in front of her. "Well, ma'am, that cheat over there is our problem! He got a perfect hand without even trying!" a big man with a gruff voice growled angrily. "Yeah, he robbed us!" a skinny one with a high-pitched voice added.

Kimberly blinked. Were they really gonna riot over THAT? "Aww, get over it you pansies! Where I was raised and trained, we live by the 'Survival of the fitest' rule!" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:02 pm

"Yea so deal with it!" Adam shouted still standing behind her. He wanted to stay there where he was safe, but he was very slowly stepping back.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:26 pm

The thugs all blinked at once. They couldn't believe some high-and-mighty military woman was talking smack to their faces. "Oh that's IT!" one of the larger thugs with an automail arm shouted in rage. He pulled back his metal hand all the way, revealing an automail gun within his arm, and open-fired on the two soldiers.
Without hesitation, Kimberly stood up straight, put her forefinger and middle finger together (curling the rest into a fist-like position), and pressed them against her forehead. With a flash of alchemic light that looked like fire, a huge stone wall erected itself halfway between her and the thugs. She threw her pistol aside and grab the large machine gun strapped to her back. "Coming?" she snapped to Adam, obviously not about to waist any time waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Adam was already a distance away, running at full speed. "Hurry up!," he shouted. His sword was no longer a sword, and was now a long Halberd for mid-distance fighting.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Kimberly took off- in the opposite direction. "Where are you going? There's no honor in running from a fight!" she hollered back to him. She hit the thug with the gun with the back of her gun, then fired a string of warning shots to keep the others off her back.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 pm

"Are you serious!? Yea right!" Adam shouted running away.

OoC: He has his money, he doesn't want/need to fight
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:52 pm

"Rotten, lousy, no-good...." Kimberly muttered, a few profanities following the word "good". She huffed, deciding she didn't feel like fighting some pansies anyway, put her fingers to her temple, and caused a nearby puddle to erupt into steam, letting her knock out the rest of the thugs rather easily. She then casually strode off, having not even recieved a scratch from the battle that had just insued.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Adam was sitting on top of an auto-mail stall with his weapon now a lance with an odd head. "So how did it go?" he asked looking down at Kimberly.

OoC: The lance looks like the one in this picture:
They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVRYVNoWizEG1dYeWUF-jsM8MoRtov-bKcLuTn_UiO7b2cxKExog
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:45 pm

"Just fine without anything dragging me down." she responded casually, looking at him with her usual cold look. "For a Central Soldier you seem to have Briggs' number-one rule down, although I can't say I feel highly about you fleeing from such a simple fight." she continiued. She had actually been expecting the lack of help, she wasn't used to any different.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:47 pm

"Hey," Adam said, swinging his lance pointing it towards Kimberly, "Do not bundle me up with you dogs of the military. I do what I want to do, and enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:54 pm

"Aha, a mercenary. Oliver and I had a run-in with one of you when we were still in the Academy. You may have heard of him, he mysteriously ended up in the hospital with multiple sword-induced lacerations when he revolted against two young female officers." Kimberly tossed out casually. She now stared him dead in the eye with her trademark death-stare, daring him to even make her angry in the least.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:43 pm

"Nah, never heard of him," Adam said, "I prefer to look on the bright side of things and have fun." he then pulled back his lance.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:21 pm

"I'd like to see how long that attitude keeps you alive where I come from." Kimberly threw back. "The people I know eat people like you for breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:27 pm

"Ah come one," Adam said, "I know for a fact that didn't, they eat deer and it is delicious. Plus they play a mean game of cards. Nothing like those guys I was just playing with." he indicated the direction he came from.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:32 pm

"Cards? Only when we aren't doing something productive. And the only way you eat up North is by working for it or catching it yourself." Kimberly responded, not giving up.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:01 pm

"Yea I know," Adam said, "How do you think I know it was a deer?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:43 pm

"Seeing as deer is well known to be a staple in the North and baisically anywhere where they can survive, I wouldn't have been suprised if you had guessed that. I'm sure you have at least enough brains to figure that out on your own." she threw back.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:32 pm

"Aw come on do I look like someone who is good at guessing?" Adam asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:38 pm

"Hmm, you know, I guess you're right." she threw back, her expression still unchanging. She shrugged as she conitiniued, "You said it, not me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...   They say "Opposite Forces Attract"... Empty

Back to top Go down

They say "Opposite Forces Attract"...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Amestris :: South Area :: Dublith-
Jump to: