The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Axineld

The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:52 pm

"Hm... Alright then," he said, "I only plan on catching certain Pokemon so I will have to wait for awhile before using any of my pokeballs." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:15 pm

"I'm going to try and create a well-rounded team that focuses on no specific type; one that I can use in many situations and create many strategies with." Tori laughed as they moved forward on the route. She stretched out her arms, being careful not to knock her Meditite partener off her shoulder while Eve floated by her head.
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:20 pm

"Hey so what's the next town?" John asked, he wasn't really good with directions.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:44 pm

"Celestian City. It looks like it's a popular place to find technology." Tori laughed as she checked the map. "We shouldn't have too much farther to go now!" she added happily, pointing in the direction they were heading in.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:49 pm

"Alright cool." he said.
Back to top Go down
SakuratheOjamajo

SakuratheOjamajo

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:27 am

A teenage girl was running with her Pokemon Partner, Windy the Eevee, dashed after her, but instead of looking like she was running for her life like her trainer, the little Pokemon bounded gracefully, making it look like it was part of a dance. "We're gonna go to Celestian City right Windy?~" The trainer said cheerfully. Unfortunatly, the speed she was going at and glancing at her Pokemon caused her to bump into Tori, falling on top of her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:15 pm

"PYAAH!" Tori cried out in suprise as she was tackled to the ground, bringing her shiny partner Aki with her. She grunted and tried to pull herself up, only to be stopped by the weight of whoever or whatever was on top of her. "Nyaaa- Hey, a new girl! What's going on, stranger?" Tori grinned as she turned her head as much as possible to greet the new trainer.
Back to top Go down
SakuratheOjamajo

SakuratheOjamajo

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:53 pm

"Oh Sorry!" Aria said getting off Tori. "I'm going on an adventure~Windy and I are going to challange all the contests~" She explained cheerfully. "My name is Aria Luminous, and what's yours?" The Eevee looked up at her trainer, managing to step lightly away from the chaos.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Jeff and his Vulpix were also in the same area. "Well Flame, looks like we have a while to go until Celestian City." He told the vulpix. "Pix Pix~." It replied back. As if out of nowhere, the glasses-wearing fourteen year old tripped on a grounded root, and started tumbling down a hill, his glasses flying off his face and landing near Aria's feet, and Jeff himself landing on Tori.
Back to top Go down
http://srppm.forumotion.com
Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Jack blinked as he watched all of this unfold in front of him, and watched as people fell over. "Well, isn't it just raining men today? Oh, and women too?" He commented, laughing at everything. "Well, I'm Jack, and this is my partner Pika." He said, gesturing to the Pikachu standing next to him. "What about you?" He asked the newcomer, Jeff, who hadn't introduced himself yet.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:47 pm

"I'm Jeff Lavenz. I'm an expert techie and a very good breeder." He said, dusting himself off. "Now, where are my glasses..." He tried to find them.
Back to top Go down
http://srppm.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Tori had just started to get up when, all of a sudden, she was smushed again by yet another person falling on her. "Aaahh, my baaaack......" she groaned, not really attempting to get back up. Aki had gotten up from the previous fall and just barely missed being flattened again. "Nyaah... Hi.... Jeff..." Tori moaned while in pain.
Once Jeff had removed himself from her back, Aki used a weaker version of her Bullet Punch attack to correct Tori's back, and afterwards she got up and streched out.
Back to top Go down
SakuratheOjamajo

SakuratheOjamajo

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:59 pm

"Sorry about that!" Aria apologized again. "Um...sorry but who are you?" she asked again, "Maybe we could find a Paras and it'll use spore to make your back feel better..." Aria wondered thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?   The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Path Foreward..... Wait, There Are Two?!?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Other RPs Outside of FMA :: Pokémon New Oblivion :: Route 231-
Jump to: