The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Skies Smiling at Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wiesel

Wiesel

Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:55 pm

"Well, you might want to move a bit faster then, Zangeese are naturally faster than humans are, so I would at least move at a brisk jog?" Cyan stated, starting to run as Gawain quickened it's pace and set the speed for the blind trainer, who was quickly garnering odd looks from passerby, not that he cared much about that. Heck, he cared even less now that he was blind.

"So April, should my friends and I help you out in the fight, or do you want to tackle it with Chromel?"
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:06 am

April kept up a speedy pace, racing along the road. "Zangeese huh? Of course I want help! But I'm going to chase, and chase, and chase it till I can't chase it anymore or it can't run anymore! And even then I'll keep on pursuing it! No way is it getting away!" She said putting her hands up in the air. She was quite the spectacle to those around her. They gave the shouting girl running with arms in the air and a boy following her the strangest looks. "Look out Zangoose! Here I cooomme!" She shouted.

April honestly had no idea where to look first and the building the boy had been talking about wasn't exactly described in detail. A white spec disappearing behind a building caught her attention. "Ohhh! Look, look!" She said pointing. April, being caught up in the moment as she usually was, didn't take consideration into the fact Cyan was blind and just shouted and pointed. But nevertheless she would always treat Cyan like everyone else. "I saw something! This way you guys!" She said and was off again, following the random white figure she had seen from before.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Gawain followed April and tugged the walking stick and his master down the path April had pointed out, a very angry aura permeating from the white fur that the riolu had managed to spot moments before.

"Tycho, I want you to prepare an Extrasensory attack, but don't unleash it until I give you the command, alright? I don't want to end up hitting a zangoose that's just scared, okay?" Cyan commanded, smiling as he heard a compliant "Cyndaquil!" from Tycho, who opened it's eyes to reveal that his corneas were glowing with a light blue color, as were his dark red irises as it prepared to unleash it's psychic fury onto the target Cyan would pick out for him.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:14 pm

"Scared nothing! No Pokemon goes around picking fights for nothing!" April said finally reaching the alleyway. Her dark eyes sparked with determination. She looked down the dark path, no signs of anything there. "What? It's gone!" She stomped her foot on the ground. "There must be some hiding spot! Come on!" She said running down the alleyway without a thought.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:20 pm

The air was nothing but still, as April's footprints reverberated against the walls, but...stopping just a few feet above. Cyan could hear the breathing above April, smell the sweat and wet fur of the creature, now dropping through the air towards it's new prey.

Cyan pointed at the Zangoose, and Tycho needed no other cue to strike, the Zangoose screeching in pain as it flew back when the unseeable force of the Extrasensory struck it and sent the beast toppling over April and onto the ground a foot away. Cyan sighed, "Try to be more careful April! Thing nearly clawed you to ribbons!"
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:36 pm

"Woah!" April said and took a step back. She pulled out her Pokeball, sending out Chromel who stood on the ground letting out a growl at the fallen Zangoose. "I gotta say, that was some nice sensory skills you had there!" April said with a grin. "Come on then Zangoose, we'll take you on!" She said, waiting for the Zangoose to get up, she wasn't going to strike it while it was down. "Your days of attacking random trainers are about to come to and end whether you like it or not!" Based on what she had seen, it was a problem to begin with and would probably be a powerful ally given the chance to catch it.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:13 pm

The Zangoose jumped to it's feet, glaring at the group of trainers and their pokemon, barring it's fangs as the wind whipped and whirled around it. Cyan covered his face, the sound of the wind worrying him greatly, as this certainly wasn't just some whirlwind attack.

"April, we have to get out of this alleyway! We can't fight it here, it's too crowded!" Cyan called, trying his best to scream over the roaring wind that surrounded the hostile zangoose.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:40 pm

"O-Okay!" April said and beckoned Chromel to follow after her. The wind was getting stronger, and her hair whipped around her face that she would surely have to fix later. She dashed out of the alleyway, her Zigzagoon following at her heels. "What kind of move is it even using?! It's not a flying type that's for sure!" She said while covering her head. She was taken by surprise by the quick recovery and special attack the Zangoose had whipped up.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:36 pm

"Tycho, prepare an Extrasensory! Gawain, once it finishes up it's attack, run up and hit it with a Blaze Kick!" Cyan called, quickly running back around the corner of the building and pulling April to his side as a flurry of blades made of wind bursted forth from the alleyway. Tycho had done his best to stay on Cyan's shoulder, and Gawain clung to the walking stick that Cyan still had in his grasp.

"Alright, go!" Cyan called, quickly turning back into the hallway as Tycho fired another Extrasensory at the Zangoose, who was pushed back by the attack, but continued forward, quickly jumping over Gawain's Blaze kick with it's claws out, ready to tear into Cyan as it lunged towards him.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:58 pm

April was yanked around the corner as razor sharp wind blades flew past her and dispersed into the air. Chromel, who had thankfully tailed her the whole way had missed the attack as well. "Okay buddy, get in there and tackle him! Don't hesitate now!" She ordered the Zigzagoon.

Chromel charged towards hi target, who was readying an attack at Cyan. His had an intense look of concentration on his face and slammed into the Zangoose. "Yeah!" His trainer cheered in victory. For one thing Chromel had followed the order without confusion and for another he had just charged at the Zangoose who intended to hurt Cyan. "This one's tough, we are not gonna let it get away though! We'll catch it even if Chromel and I are running in zigzags for the whole day!"
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:10 pm

"Not now April, please?" Cyan groaned, pointing at the panting Zangoose and whistled. Tycho understood the command instantly, his eyes glowing again as it tried to strike the Zangoose with another psychic blast, but the Zangoose grew wise to the Cyndaquil's assault and dodged it.

Only to then fall right into a mix of a Quick attack and a Blaze Kick from Gawain, who slammed it's fiery right footpaw against the side of the Zangoose's muzzle, knocking it against the wall and causing it to stumble back in pain. However, the Zangoose instantly retaliated by scratching Gawain's side.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:48 pm

"Fine, fine! Apparently no more jokes." April said and sent Chromel after the Zangoose yet again. It was distracted by Gawain, attack the Riolu and raking it with it's claws. "Yikes... That is one quick Zangoose. Impressive!" She said as Chromel went in for another Tackle attack. His bristly fur sticking out as he charged into his foe.

"Maybe those other trainers were no match for you, but with my Chromel and Cyan and Gawain and Tycho we can win easy!" She declared. April's determined side was showing. She wouldn't stop trying to catch this Zangoose. Ever. Even if she had to use every Pokeball she had on it. Her fists were clenched as she focused on the battle.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:07 pm

The Zangoose blocked it's body with it's arms as it saw the Zigzagoon charging towards it, but was quickly taken off guard by Tycho tackling into it as well, throwing it off balance and making it fall face first into Chromel's tackle.

It let out a loud "Zan!" before tripping on Gawain's outstretched footpaw and falling flat on it's back. Cyan mocked throwing a pokeball at the Zangoose, trying to silently signal that now would be the best time to catch the aggitated, weakened menace.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:54 pm

April, realizing that the Zangoose was out for the count, dug through her bag for a Pokeball. "Okay, here goes nothing!" She said and threw the Pokeball at the Zangoose. It let out a clack sound as it hit the Zangoose, a red light appearing to capture the Pokemon. The ball fell to the ground with another clack sound.

April leaned forward, nearly about to fall over in anticipation. Her Zigzagoon had inched its way over to her and was pressed against her legs, staring at the shaking ball. It shook once, standing still for a moment as if it was going to break. April held her breath, ready to jump back into the battle. It shook twice, again another drawn out pause. Finally, a third shake.

April seemed stunned, surprised even that the first Pokeball had worked. "Wo-woah!" She said and ran over to the Pokeball, picking it up. Her Zigzagoon let out a little cry of surprise at her sudden movements. "Sorry Chromel! But, but... Look! We caught something! Thanks Cyan! But what should I name it..." She thought while cycling through names in her head.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:25 pm

"Great job guys, we did it!" Cyan cheered, hugging Tycho and Gawain happily. The duo chuckled and cheered with their master, only barely registering April as she approached and asked Cyan for advice on what to name the Zangoose.

"Huh? Oh, the Zangoose? Hm...how about Kainé?" Cyan suggested, gently setting his pokemon back on their footpaws.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:11 am

"Kainé.... What an interesting name..." April said while holding the Pokeball. She had a sudden realization while staring at it. Her facial expression was blank as the thought came to mind. "You know... I have a feeling this Zangoose is going to be very uh... Rebellious." April said with a nervous laugh. "I guess I should take it to the Pokemon center. Although Nurse Joy isn't going to be too joyful about me going off with you to catch it and all." She said with a sigh. The nurse had told her to stay away from the Zangoose. "Are you going to come too?"

Last edited by Bellacrose on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:10 pm

"Nah, I'm gonna go to the shop and buy some supplies. I'll meet you there, if you don't mind?" Cyan replied, twirling his walking stick in his hand and making a soft whistling sound that bounced off the alley walls, giving Cyan a clear "view" of the alley.

"Don't worry, I'll be able to make it there safe and sound. You just worry about Kainé, alright?" Cyan stated, walking down the alleyway with Gawain and Tycho following closely behind while Cyan started to whistle an odd little tune to himself.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:33 pm

April nodded and walked towards the Pokemon Center again. She stared at the Pokeball as she walked, Chromel following behind her. "Kainé.... I hope we get along." April said quietly and put her other hand over the Pokeball to cover it almost as if she was keeping it warm. She held it close, like some special treasure. Although normally bouncy and silly, April was having a moment of deep thought. This was her second Pokemon, and she needed to prove she was the trainer for it.

Ding dong.~ Again she was in the Pokemon Center. She handed Nurse Joy her Pokeball and waited with her Zigzagoon in a chair. "Hey Chromel, we're going to have a new friend! We've gotta show them that we're the best team ever okay?" April said while patting Chromel on the head. He agreed with a 'zigzagoon!' and she smiled. The nurse appeared again, sliding the tray with the Pokeball onto the counter.

"I see... You caught a Zangoose there." The nurse said giving her a suspicious look.

"Ehehe... Yeah. Things happened the way they happened you know? At least it's out of everyone's hair..." April said with a nervous smile. She scratched the back of her head awkwardly.

The nurse gave her a sideways look, she had warned April to stay away from it. "Well be careful, it probably still has a wild nature after all..." She warned and walked away to tend to other things.

April sighed. "Ohhh boy.. Hopefully this will be a joyful experience. Even with what the nurse said." She looked at the Pokeball. "No matter. Let's go find Cyan again!" Chromel jumped at how fast April bounced back and quickly followed his trainer, who had once again... Dashed out the door without a care.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Cyan smiled, whistling as he made his way out of the pokemart, two potions and an escape rope tucked into his duffle bag as he carefully waved his walking stick side to side while Gawain and Tycho chowed down on a piece of pokefood that Cyan had bought for the both of them.

"Hm...you think we should wait here for April? After all, I'm sure she's coming for us right now," Cyan asked his two friends, who nodded and replied happily in agreement to the idea. Cyan smiled and walked over to a nearby bench and sat down, with both Gawain and Tycho sitting down upon his lap.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:23 pm

April was already on her way to Cyan. "Heyyyy again!" She called out, waving to her companion and his Pokemon. "So, anything good at the Pokemart! My Pokemon are alllll ready to go, go, go!" She said, putting all her energy into talking. She had tucked her Pokeball away and Chromel let out a 'goon' sound as he hopped around his owner's feet, obviously sharing some of her energy. "See, even Chromel is getting into the groove of things!" April said with a grin. "So where are we going now mon capitaine?"
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Cyan chuckled, "We are going to go to the Pokecenter and going to get some rest before I take on the gym leader. C'mon Gawain, Tycho, let's be off, shall we? We can sleep in a cozy bed, get lots of Pokecenter food, everything!"

Gawain and Tycho's eyes widened and they nodded, Tycho getting up first and gobbling the rest of his pokefood in one bite, while Gawain simply got off Cyan's lap and continued to nibble at the piece he still held in his left paw.

"Do you mind staying in town for a little bit April?" Cyan asked, picking up the Cyndaquil on his lap and lifting Tycho so that the little guy could rest on Cyan's shoulder once more. Then Cyan stood and extended his hand to Gawain, who placed his paw in Cyan's hand, much like a child would hold their parent's hand. His team were like family to Cyan, that was why he felt it was wrong to keep them contained in pokeballs. They were like his friends, his brothers, and there was no way he could just let them sit in a ball all by themselves, no matter how convenient it would be for him. Of course, he would put them in a pokeball if they were heavily injured, or couldn't possibly continue in their state, but Cyan could only pray that such things wouldn't happen to him during the course of his adventure.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:08 am

April nodded. "Why not? We both need to rest after all. You have to get ready for the gym and I have to um... Figure out about these contests. Although I have something I need to do if you're gonna stick around..." She said, not really hinting at what it was. April wanted a bit of private time to get to know her Zangoose without Cyan around. It wasn't that she didn't trust him, but she wanted to prove to her Zangoose she was a good trainer without someone's help. "I'll probably be back later on. But no need to worry."
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:22 am

"Alright, great to hear. I'll meet you at the pokemon center then April!"

With that, Cyan let Gawain lead him back through the streets of Celestian city, back to the Pokemon Center where the young trainer could stay the night and reflect on the day's events. If only he knew about the adventure that awaited April and him the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Skies Smiling at Me   Blue Skies Smiling at Me - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Skies Smiling at Me
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Other RPs Outside of FMA :: Pokémon New Oblivion :: Route 231-
Jump to: