The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silly Zangoose!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:45 am

Murkrow cawed lazily in the sky as they flew together. The sky was beginning to turn a brilliant orange as the sun set gradually on the horizon. April held the Pokeball in her hand, staring nervously at it. Chromel hovered close to his trainer, clearly sensing her nervous behavior. "Okay... No big deal. I bet most trainers go through this at one point or another.. Right Chromel?" She said while turning slightly to glance at the Zigzagoon. He gave a tiny nod, although he wasn't entirely sure himself on that.

She held onto it tightly. "Okay Kainé... You're going to have to work with me here." April said. She drew her hand back and tossed the Pokeball to let her Pokemon out. A red flash and the Pokemon formed on the ground. The Zangoose stood on all fours, completely unsure of it's position for a few moments. April bit her lip for a moment, unsure of what to say. After all the Pokemon had been a fighter and a troublemaker. She shook off her nervousness. Come on April, gotta be tough! There's nothing to be afraid of!

"Hey there Kainé!" April said, kneeling down to greet the Zangoose. It immediately shrank back with a glare and a "zang" sound which is growled out. Her brown furrowed, she figured it wouldn't be easy. "Well... I know you're probably mad you got caught but I'm your trainer now. I'm April. It's nice to meet you!" She said and gave Kainé her best smile. It continued on glaring at her, it's eyes shifting to the Zigzagoon from before for a moment. "Oh... This is Chromel! He's my very first Pokemon! Actually that would make you my second Pokemon. That's special too you know?"

And awkward silence followed the statement. The Zangoose obviously wasn't too keen on being friendly. April suddenly remembered something. Cyan had always given his Pokemon Pokefood, maybe that would help relieve some of the tension between the two. She dug around in her pack for a few moments and found a case of it. She took out some pieces and held them out to the Zangoose. "Here... Why don't you have some Pokefood?"

"Zang." Kainé looked in a different direction. It obviously didn't want to cooperate. April sighed, but the stubborn and unfriendly Zangoose wasn't going to win that easily. She had a sudden idea. "Well then I'll just give some to Chromel!" April said and handed the Zigzagoon some of the food. Kainé glanced over at the two, April was smiling and Chromel seemed to happily accept the food. He obviously trusted and liked his trainer. Kainé glanced away again as April looked over. They were making a tiny bit of a progress, at least April thought so.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Cyan walked through the sliding glass doors of the Pokemon Center, his leather loafers clicking lightly against the polished tile floor. While walking to the counter, he walked past a pair of police officers beratting someone who wasn't saying a word, despite the police's questioning. Cyan, being the curious sort of individual, walked over to the group to see what was going on.

"What's the problem officer?" Cyan asked, not noticing the policeman as he jumped slighly at the cyndaquil on the boy's shoulder, as most trainers kept their pokemon in their pokeballs. After looking over Cyan for a moment, he judged that Cyan wouldn't be causing any trouble, especially with those blind eyes of his.

"We caught this punk starting a fire over on Breloom street. Thankfully, we were able to put it out in the nick of-"

"What kid? Look, whoever started that fire isn't his "kid". I'll catch the real culprit, just wait right here. Sorry guys, we still have work to do." Cyan apologized before hurrying out the door, not even listening to the police officers as they told him to watch out for the woman that Cyan was about to walk into.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Dahlia the famous Idol/Gym Leader strolled into the Celestian Pokemon Center, her partner pokemon Whimsy the Togetic riding on her shoulder. She was wearing street clothes, oddly enough, so she didn't look like her normal awe-striking self. She had just set foot in the Pokemon Center when Somebody came rushing twoards her, jolting her partener right off it's perch on her shoulder. "Toge! Tic tic! (Owwie, that was painful!)" Whimsy cried. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you coming." Dahlia said apologetically as Whimsy fluttered from the floor back to her shoulder. "Are you okay, Whimsy?" she aske. The pokemon cheerily nodded her head in response.
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:15 pm

"Zang!" The Zangoose snatched the food from April in one swift movement. Kainé chewed on the food, giving its owner a look that was not the most pleasant. April smiled at it, and it merely looked away. "Oh.. Well at least you're eating. I bet you haven't eaten anything in a while though huh?" She said and reached out to try and pet the Zangoose. It leaned back, recoiling from her touch. "Oh boy... I bet Cyan would have an easier time with this than I am." She said with a sigh. "Maybe he'd know what to do... And maybe we should call it a night." Chromel nudged his owner, as if encouraging her not to give up. April let out a little hmmm sound while debating on what to do.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Cyan chuckled, "No no, I should be the one that's sorry. I shouldn't have charged ahead like that...Hey, can I ask you something?"

Despite not being able to see, Cyan was easily able to point out the little, silent boy standing over by the cops, and pointed at him before saying, "Have you seen that boy anywhere around in the past couple of days? That child in there isn't the real one, and I want to find him."

Cyan already knew that this girl would probably ask what he was talking about, but Cyan just...knew that that boy wasn't...normal. There was this...field around him that seemed different than other peoples.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Dahlia looked over Cyan's shoulder at the boy and realized that she did recognize him. "Actually, I do recognize that boy. I've seen him hanging around here recently." Dahlia replied.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:08 am

April sighed. "Okay. We should go back. Cyan is probably getting worried. Kainé, why don't you walk out of your Pokeball for a bit and walk with us?" She asked while giving it her best smile. It stared at her with fierce eyes, unsure of how to respond. Chromel let out a 'goon' of agreement. She got up on her feet and stood to stretch for a moment. "Phew! I really needed that. Okay! Kainé from now on you're going to be one of my bestest teammates ever! You got that? No turning back now!" April said and started marching off. "Come on guys, there's more food and rest abound at the Pokemon Center!" Chromel followed after, but Kainé hovered behind for a while watching the two. Eventually it followed after, unsure of what to do on it's own.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:24 am

"You have? Can you show me where you last saw him...aside from over there, obviously." Cyan requested, looking at Dahlia with grey, dull pupils. Regardless, his blind eyes still held emotion in them, and they showed a fiery determination to find this trouble maker who the poor look alike had mistakenly copied. Tycho, despite being undyingly loyal to Cyan, still had to question what his master was talking about, and even Gawain, who knew where Cyan was coming from, had no idea why Cyan could detect such a thing.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:32 am

"Well, there were a couple places. I can take you to all of them if you like." Dahlia offered, sensing his obvious determintation. "The first place was near the Poketch HQ building. It's pretty close by here, so I suggest going there first." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:56 pm

April skipped along the path, obviously keeping an upbeat mood now that the worst had passed. She turned on occasion to say something to the Zigzagoon and Zangoose accompanying her along with giving the occasional hand motion as well. Chromel naturally responded with a positive smile or bark and Kainé would merely look away. "Come on now, we're off the route and in town now! Keep up, keep up! No city around!" April said. Chromel sighed at the bad pun and followed his trainer regardless. Kainé seemed a little put off by the awful joke and its eye twitched slightly as if irritated.

"Hmmm?" April saw a crowd around a large building. It was unusual to see a large group of people so crowded around anything. At least to April. "What's going on over there? You think something happened? Maybe there's someone famous? Or food..." She said and wandered over to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:36 pm

Cyan nodded, taking Gawain's paw in his hand again as the Riolu started to lead the way. Of course, they would travel behind Dahlia the entirety of the walk, but Gawain was the one leading Cyan, who would have otherwise had to hold onto Dahlia for her to lead him anywhere. Before they could actually begin their trek however, Cyan said cheerfully, "Thanks, we might as well check there. After all, it can't be that far away."

The walk to the Poketch HQ building was a little longer than Cyan had initially planned, silently wondering what his pokemon were saying as Tycho started talking to Whimsy in their poke-speak, "So, what kind of pokemon are you? My name is Tycho, I'm a Cyndaquil...by the way, what's your name?"

Gawain sighed quietly at Tycho's "tactful" introduction, and, not wanting to be left out, the Riolu said, "And I am Gawain the Riolu, it's nice to meet you and your trainer."

Meanwhile...

A young, black haired child pushed past April, carrying a small box in his hands as he ran from a rather stout gentleman who was huffing and puffing like crazy. The man stopped in front of April, panting and wheezing before turning his gaze to the young woman.

"Y-young miss, please, you have to get that boy...he stole something very important to our company, but I just can't keep up with him. I'll be sure to give you a plentiful reward for it..." The gentleman practically begged, a few members of the crowd questioning who he was and how that boy got out of police custody. After all, that boy was still in custody over by the Pokemon Center...right?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:32 pm

"Toge-toge. Tic, Toge Toge tic-toge! (My name is Whimsy, and I'm a Togetic. Nice to meet you guys!)" Whimsy said happily. Dahlia grinned, happy to see her partener happy. "So, where do you come from?" Dahlia asked Cyan as they made their way to the Poketch HQ.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:10 pm

"Stole something? Woah, woah! We'd better catch em! Chromel stick with me!" April said, glancing around for the mysterious boy. "Okay Kainé... I've seen how fast you react... Let's see if you can catch that boy that stole something!" She called out to the Zangoose. Kainé, noticing the sudden serious attitude of its trainer was caught off guard once again.

"Zang... Zan zang..." It said. This human... Is strange.

"Zig.. Zigzagoon! Goon! Zigzag goon ga goon!" Hey... April is good! She's the best trainer ever! Chromel seemed to 'say', and hovered around his trainer.

Meanwhile April herself was glancing around here and there. "Hmmm... Where would they have gone.." She said wondering. Kainé, finally giving up on making sense of the command picked up on some movement with its keen eyes.

"Zang!" It cried out and dashed after the small boy.

"Well speak of the Zangoose! Kainé's seen something! Come on Chromel!" April called out and chased after the Zangoose. Obviously she'd be doing a lot of running around today. Chromel followed at her heels.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:46 pm

"I was originally from the Johto region, but my dad's work made us move out to this region. So how about you? Where are you fro-"

"Watch it!" A young boy cried out, trying to run past Cyan and Dahlia with a strange box in his hands. All it took was a tug and a cry from Gawain to alert Cyan of the oncoming suspect, and with a simple twist of the trainer's wrist, his walking stick stood horizontally between him and Dahlia, the young child slamming into it before stumbling backwards and onto the street.

"I think you'll have some explaining to do...that is the boy we're looking for, right?" Cyan asked, hoping that he hadn't just close-lined a child that was just playing tag out in the street or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:13 pm

"I'm actually from the town just past here, Solarius City." she explained. "I work as th-" she got cut off as a young child raced past her. "Impressive work." she complimented after the child had effectively tripped.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:07 pm

"Zang zang!" Kainé called out as it turned the corner and saw the boy on the ground. It was obviously annoyed over the fact it hadn't been the one to catch the kid and leered at it with red eyes.

April, following after it but lagging a little bit behind made an appearance as well with her Zigzagoon. "Ah! Well fancy meeting you here Cyan and.. Friend. I guess he was really... Sticking out wasn't he?" April said while noticing the kid had tripped. Chromel sighed behind her, obviously not finding the joke funny. "That's the kid that was causing trouble!" April said and pointed, obviously transferring back to reality again.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:21 pm

"Thanks. Now, why don't you tell us what you were going to do with that-agh!" Cyan grunted, not predicting the young man to get back up and kick the blind trainer squarely between the legs. Cyan fell to his knees, groaning as the kid ran back into the crowd, trying to use said crowd as cover.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:52 pm

"That was absolutely unecessary and rude." Dahlia snapped. "Whimsy, use Extrasensory." she sighed. Whimsy's eyes glowed a light blue color, and light blue light surrounded the boy, picking him up off the ground and holding him there. She walked over to Cyan, who was very obviously in excruciating pain. "Are you going to be ok?" she asked with worry and concern.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:10 pm

"Hey! That was a low blow!" April called out, with an unintentional pun added in. She glared at the boy, hands on her hips. Chromel let out an angry growl, obviously understanding the action was threatening. The Zangoose merely looked on, watching the scene with interest. Its red eyes not showing any hints of interest. "What the heck is your problem?! Stealing things and attacking people? "
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:21 pm

"I-I'm fine...just give me a sec." Cyan replied, trembling slightly before rising to his feet. He turned to Dahlia, and added, "Let's take him to the pokemon center. I want to prove that the other boy is innocent. Is that alright with you?"

Gawain gently patted Cyan's leg, feeling bad for the excruciatingly painful strike that the boy had just inflicted upon his master. Tycho, however, was in a much cheerier mood, turning to the Zangoose and stating, "Hiya Kainé! I'm Tycho, it's nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:28 pm

"Oh, it's no problem. I had a short errand to run near there, anyway" she smiled. "And then after that I'll have to make the trip throught Stratos Cave..." she mumbled to herself, just loud anough that anyone nearby could have heard what she said.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Kainé glanced at Tycho for a brief moment. "Zang." It said, obviously not wanting to trade hellos at the moment. The statement was a simple hey, nothing more, nothing less. April sighed. "Oh boy..." April said scratching the back of her head. "This boy is nothing but trouble huh?" She sighed and smiled. April glanced over at Dahlia. "I guess we can save proper introductions for the Pokecenter. And that little tidbit about Stratos Cave. Let's go, go, go!" She said, all ready to depart to the Pokemon Center.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel

Wiesel

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:56 pm

"No way, you're not taking me back to that stupid little wimp!" The boy roared, flailing around futilely above the group as they made their way back to the Pokemon center. Cyan, putting two and two together at this point, shook his head and frowned in disgust.

"So your double in the pokemon center is a pokemon...and you were going to let it take the fall for you. How despicable." Cyan replied, not even noticing the fact that they had reached the Pokecenter, as it wasn't that far away in the first place. There, standing in place of the boy between the two police officers was a small black and red fox, who stared up with anger at the trainer floating in the air.

"I hate to admit it, but you were right kid. This thing is just a pup, there was no way it could cause a fire with his current move pool...should've seen our surprise when we found out he wasn't human. Thank you for the help, all of you."

"You dumb fox! You can't even mimic me right! Just wait till I get down from-" The boy started to rage, barely noticing Cyan reaching up with his walking stick and swiftly smacking a sole pokeball that hung from the boy's belt. The circular capture device clattered onto the floor, where the blind trainer picked it up.

"W-what do you think you're doing?! Give me back my pokeball you blind freak! Hey, he's trying to steal my pokemon!" The boy yelled, doubling his efforts to get free of the Togetic's psychic grasp, now that his only pokemon was on the line.

"You don't treat your pokemon with any sort of respect, any dignity, and would even go so low as to have it be punished for your crimes. You have no right to be a trainer, not until you learn what it really means to be a pokemon trainer." Cyan retorted, not even turning his attention towards the police officers as he crouched down in front of the black and red fox. Cyan gently brushed his right hand against the fox's cheek, and felt it rear back slightly from the contact, growling lightly at him.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Cyan, what's yours?" Cyan asked, taking his time to get to know the young pokemon, who was still distrusting of the young, blind trainer in front of it.

"What is wrong with you people! Do something before he walks off with my pokemon!" The boy roared, struggling as hard as he could to get out of the Togetic's psychic prison.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:47 pm

"You're not getting down from there. Now, stop throwing a hissy fit or I'll have Whimsy take away your ability to move freely. Any person who treats their pokemon in such a manner can't be called a trainer at all, and end up as people like Team Rocket or Team Gamma." Dahlia snapped at the struggling boy suspended above their heads.
Back to top Go down
Bellacrose

Bellacrose

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:28 pm

April looked over at her two Pokemon. The Zangoose, who was completely detached from everything, and the Zigzagoon she had started off with. "They're right you know. Pokemon are friends. Would you treat any other friends like that? Anyone who's not a Pokemon? Why should they be any different? They're as loyal as can be, and fight by your side. Now that's what I call a real pal." She said and temporarily picked up Chromel with a smile. He let out a 'goon' sound as his trainer hugged him and set him on the ground again. "And you should give them kindness, and not treat them like trash. Pokemon are aaaaaa-mazing!" April said making a gesture to Kainé.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silly Zangoose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Zangoose!   Silly Zangoose! Empty

Back to top Go down

Silly Zangoose!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Other RPs Outside of FMA :: Pokémon New Oblivion :: Route 231-
Jump to: