The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Title Pending)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

(Title Pending) Empty
PostSubject: (Title Pending)   (Title Pending) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Basic Synopsis:
A strange flux in the balence of nature a long time ago caused Pokemon-turned-human to begin to appear within the undeveloped country of Amestris, although no one really seemed to notice because there were only around one or two present at a time. Then.

Now, Amestris has grown and it's two months after Edward and Alphonse left Xenotime. The Pokemon-Turned-Human are beginning to become more common and are begining to truely emerge in society. But not in a good way. Now, the legendary pokemon have invaded, and are waging a war that could result in a catastrophy even greater than the Promised Day. But, with the Elrics tied up in their own affairs, it's up to an unexpected pair of heros to defend the world from untimely destruction.

Russel Tringham has descovered a secret from the ancient past, one that could potentialy stop the wars...... or seal the worlds fate. Legends tell of an ancient warrior hidden deep within the Earth's crust, who will assist anyone who is able to discover it. By alling himself with this force, he could make his way around the world and set things back to how they are supposed to be.

~Prologue~

It was a grim, windy day in Xenotime when the stranger who called himself "Zero" arrived. He wore a purple-ish grey cloak with a hood that he had pulled over his head, making it impossible to see his face. He casually strode through the streets, seeming to be taking in every aspect of the once-prosperous gold mining town.

"It's hard to believe that a puny town such as this one holds such a great secret......" the stranger mused to himself as he entered the center of the town. Grey clouds had begun to accumulate in the sky, blotting out the sun completely with their grey void. The stranger stopped and stood in the very middle of the center of town, looking up at the sky. His head was tilted just enough that you could see the bottom of his face, including his mouth. He appeared to be a man around twenty years of age, perhaps even twenty-five. He seemed like a normal person at first glance , but he gave of a foreboading aura that made all of the other peple who were also in the middle of town uneasy and suspicious.

A young woman, although not too much younger than the stranger himself, finally approached the man. She had a strong feeling of dread caught in her chest from the first moment he had stepped into the middle of town, where she ran a small store. She felt that something terrible was inevitably going to happen, and that this newcoming stranger was going to be involved in whatever terrible events time had in stre for them. Regardlesss of these feelings, she stepped up to the stranger and did her best to keep a strait face and a slight smile, although her eyes betrayed her suspicions.

"Hello, you must be new to this area." she began.

"Why yes, I am. Is it that obvious?" the stranger replied with a slight smile as he turned to face the woman. His hood had slid back a little, making his mouth and the bottom of his face still visible.

"It was just that you were wandering around the town, and the you were just standing there. Are you looking for something?" she asked, although her voice was flat and emotionless. Some of the citizens who were in the backround were now whispering amongst each other, occasionally shooting the stranger long, distrustful stares. "Can I help you find something?" the young woman offered flatly.

"I'm just trying to figure out the lay of the land. I have a feeling I'm going to be in this place fo quite a while, so I suppose I will need to arrange living quarters for myself." the stranger answered. "I will also need to meet with the leader of this town." he added in a sly tone, a crooked grin breaking out on his face.

"Why is that?" that young woman asked him suspiciously, shooting him a steely, sharp warning glare but taking a few cautious steps back. The stranger's crooked grin became a twisted smile as he began to answer her.

"Because as of now, this town belongs to me!" the stranger announced, his voice filled with a blend of a certain cocky confidence and dark excitement. "And all you citizens are now my personal pawns!" he added, the evil-sounding excitement in his voice escalating. He began to chuckle loudly as the terrified towns people stared at him in horror. The now-black sky was split open by a huge bolt of lightning and the wind howled through the streets in a rage.

It was as if nature and the Earth itself were fighting something...
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net

(Title Pending)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Out of Character and Whatnot :: Library-
Jump to: