The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Fish in a Small Pond

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Big Fish in a Small Pond Empty
PostSubject: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:48 am

Tenshineko's post:

Nazumi was tuning her Guitar to try to get the right sounds. She had to make some money in order to get to the next city; and to get some water. She could feel her throut getting dry so that ment no singing till she had something to drink. She finaly found the right tune for the song she was going to do and started playing.

Ooc: Song:Wait for You Elliott Yamin She also has a small shoulder bag ob]n the ground for the money.
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 am

A small Ishvalan child made her way through the streets of the slums. she wore a white sundress and had no shoes on, and she appeared to be looking for something...

Or someone.

The girl stopped for a second and looked around. She didn't seem lost or forlorn like a lost child would be, so she definitely wasn't lost. Just, searching for something. nearby there were a few people talking. Interested, she got nearer to the and began to eavesdrop. She overheard something as she listened to them talk that made her turn away...

And sneer.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:05 am

When Nazumi had finnished her song she looked at her bag to see how much she had gotten. With a sad and annoied look on her face she saw that there was only a Doller Bill and some loose change that didn't look like enough to get her some water, or even food for that matter. "I was hopeing that I would get more then this." she said in a small sad tone. But she wouldn't let that stop her as she started to play another song.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:12 am

The Ishvalan child had started walking along her path again when she happened upon a girl playing her guitar. A dark shadow crossed her face fora moment as she grinned widely, then walked up to the girl.

"Hello! How are you today?" she asked with a bright smile and a cheery little-girl voice, one like a sweet bell ringing.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:17 am

Nazumi looked up with her big golden eyes at the child. "I'm trying to get enough mony to get something to eat." she said honestly. She had to keep her gaurd up even if this was a child she may be working for the State Alchemists. Nazumi didn't want to get caught by them, who know what sort of things they would do to the 13 year old?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:24 am

(shes more like 5 or six years old, actually XD)

"You mean you're out here all alone?! Don't you get lonely?!?" the little girl asked, bewildered at what the older girl was telling her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:30 am

Nazumi thought for a while she had only been on her own for a few months. "Sometimes. But it doesn't bother me that much." she said with a small grin as she stared to strum her guitar. She had a song in her head but wanted to wait for the right time to play it. It was a song that her mother had taught her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:40 am

The little girl looked at her with admiring yet sad eyes. "You're so cool, I wish there was a way I could help you..." she frowned. Then, her face lit up again. "Do you need a place to stay? You could stay at my house if you do!" she said excitedly. "Mommy and Daddy have rooms for travelers! Do you travel?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:25 pm

Clares walked with a happy bounce in his step he had just finished teaching some kids at preschool about art and such. He walked down the rode of the slums the preschool hadn't been the cleanest or neatest but at least it had, had some good kids. Clares as he turned by saw a girl who seemed poor sitting and with a guitar talking to a little girl. Clares fished a ten out from his pocket and walked by. " Here use this for you and your little sister here." He said giving her the bill.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Ooc: Nazumi's face: O_O

IC: Nazumi looked at her bag and back to the man that had just given it to her. "As much as I need it, I can't accept this sir. It's too much." she said taking the $10 dollers and tried to give it back to the Clares.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:59 pm

The little Ishvalan girl looked at the travrling artist for a second, as if she recognized him. She cocked her head slightly and her eyes opened a little, as if remembering something important. "Wait, this guy......... I've heard of a wandering arttist alchemist roaming around here recently." The little girl smiled widely, a shadow crossing her face for a split second. "Maybe he could become useful to Wrath and I..."

"Hey mister, are you a traveler?" The young girl asked brightly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:05 pm

" No keep it I couldn't use it for anything better." He replied to Nazumi smiling politely. Then he looked to the little girl. " Well since I don't really have a home I guess." He replied. Althought he was techinicogly a traveler he had never thought of himself as one he always said he just had many homes in all different places. " HEy would you guys mind if I made a little portrait of you two?" Clares would gift them with the drawing if they accepted.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:42 pm

"Maybe we should go see my parents somthey can give you guys rooms, first. I promised them I would be home soon!" the little girl sugested. "Come on, it's right there!" she pleaded, pointing to a building across the street.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:05 am

" Oh sure that'd be great." Clares smiled being put up for free was starting to spoil him . Clare's swore as long as he made friends with inn and housing owners he wouldn't need to pay to sleep in a town again.
Wrath stepped out from the inn looking both ways for his fake duaghter playing out as the shape shifting homonculus' father for the time being. " Emmy there you are!" He said seeing Envy playing the part of a worried father well. " Come on home darling your an hour late."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:11 am

"Hi daddy!" the girl called cheerily as she walked up to him. "I brought guests." she said standing directly in front of him. "They're travelers who need rooms!"

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:22 am

Wrath almost asked her straight out if they were " that kind of guess" but he stopped himself. " I guess my sweet little angel here offered you guys free rooms?" He said.
" Yeah." Clares laughed. " Don't worry I can find somewhere else if I really have too." He knew it wouldn't be right to get the free rooms from the man's daughter.
" Oh no I insist please go ahead." Wrath assured.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Pride was walking around the slums, "Where am I?" he muttered to himself, "More importantly what am I for?" he muttered again. His mind flashed back the building that he was in that collapsed, he remembered being hit on the head and then waking up amongst the rubble. All he could remember was that he was called Pride and he was something called a Homunculi, but he didn't even know what that was. He saw some people a little bit down the road, "Maybe they can help me find someone that knows who I am," he said walking up to them slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:07 pm

How did I get caught up in this? Nazumi asked herself as she fallowed the little girl. Nazumi had a bad feeling about this kid, she put the ten dollers in her pants pocket to keep it safe.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:17 pm

"Well, daddy, don't you think we should have the maid show them to their room?", "Emmy" asked her father, implying she needed to talk to him.

(FYI there is a maid XD)
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:03 pm

"Huh, they went inside," Pride said, "Oh well, I don't want to trespass." he then kept walking past the house.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:32 pm

" Yes your right of course." He rang the desk bell and a young lady dressed in a maids oufit showed Clarent and Nazumi to their seperate rooms.
Once wrath was sure they were clear out of ear shot he looked to envy. " Okay 'sweetie' give me the details."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Nazumi followed the maid and leaned closer to the man that gave her the money. "This place gives me a bad vibe if you know what I mean." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:41 pm

"First, If you ever call me 'darling' or 'sweetie' again, I will tear your smug little head off." the girl growled, her voice no longer that of a little girl, but a grown 19 year old woman. "And, secondly, I've recieved some information on what we're supposed to be looking for." she said, her voice still that of a 19-year-old.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:44 pm

" Well then little miss temper. What is it?" Wrath squated to her level so she wouldn't feel like he was superior even thou he felt he was.

Clares shrugged. " Free rooms are free rooms." Clares decided to let it slide.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:15 am

"Maybe it's just me." Nazumi mused as she brought her guitar closer to her. It had belonged to her mother. Anything that had to do with her father she threw it all away or sold it. Nazumi had grown to distrust her Father eversince she had become what she is now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Fish in a Small Pond   Big Fish in a Small Pond Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Fish in a Small Pond
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Amestris :: East Area :: The Slums-
Jump to: