The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brand New Day, Brand New Way.

Go down 
+4
FoxFireAlchemist
Pikashock
Axineld
Wiesel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Brand New Day, Brand New Way. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:07 pm

OoC: *Insert drum sound for comidic relief*
IC:
"See ya," John said, "Well I am going." He picked up Crusher and then started walking out of the town, "Towards adventure!" he shouted.

OoC: I guess this is how we will split our groups, one that goes out now and the other will stay and help April. That, or if we are all staying together, then someone find a way to stop me.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:36 am

Jack laughed at the joke out of pure simpleness. "Well, if you guys are fine now, I'm going to head off with Mr. Adventure." He said with slight sarcasm, and ran after John to go with him.
Back to top Go down
Sparkers

Sparkers

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:43 am

After having caught her breath, April's joke not making it any better, Lyri straightened up. "Alright then" she nodded, slightly embarrassed at that display she had just made. "Bubbles" she called. Immediately a 'Piip!(Hmm?)' hit her eardrums. "C'mere!" she picked up the Penguin-like pokemon and set him on her head. "Hold on tight then" she reminded him. Turning, she noticed Melody. "Hello" she smiled warmly, although the warmth was mostly masked by shyness. Or so it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:47 am

Melody just watched as John and Jack left to go on their own adventure. She was half glad that there were now less people around though. Melody didn't do well in crowds.
Another girl smiled at her, a Piplup on her shoulder. Making sure that Kin'iro didn't fall off when she turned her head she shyly smiled back.
"I-i'm Melody...." she introduced herself quietly, "And this... this is Kin'iro."
Melody pointed to the golden feathered Swablu on her head.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:11 pm

"I think I'm gonna follow John out. I really wanna get on the road!" Tori shouted as she ran after the other two boys. "See ya on the road!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sparkers

Sparkers

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Lyri cooed softly at the golden feathered swablu, grinning as she got an odd look. A sharp "Lup!(Ahem!)" from her shoulder showed that she had one angry Piplup. "Oh. Sorry. This is Bubbles. If you hadn't heard earlier" she gave the starter a glare. He only hmphed. "So, Melody. Since everyone else left, how about we go together?"
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Melody smiled awkwardly, "O-Okay. Pleased to meet you both!"
Despite Melody's shyness, Kin'iro seemed to be fairly happy with the arrangement. Though she seemed a lot calmer than before, perhaps because her trainer's emotions were so clear to her now.
Back to top Go down
Sparkers

Sparkers

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:03 pm

"Shall we continue on then?" With bright eyes and excited strides, she leaped onto the chainlink fence and over, onto the other side. Here, she took her first steps into a whole new world.
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Following Lyri's lead, Melody also climbed over the fence, grinning at all of the nature around her. It just seemed so much fresher and greener on the other side of the fence.
Kin'iro fluttered over of her own accord, landing for a while at the top of the fence before following her trainer onto the Route on the other side, her golden feathers seemed to almost shimmer in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
LibraryLady

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:16 pm

"Bye Mom!" Carrie called as she rushed out of their home. "Oh Charmander we are so late it's not even fun." Charmander just shook her head at her silly trainer when was she going to learn some times you just have to say no and let the people handle their own problems? Carrie and Charmander ran over to where the trainers had met up earlier and Carrie sighed. "Well it looks like we missed them Charmander." Carrie mumbled as she adjusted her dark green backpack and pushed her hair out of her face. "I guess all we can do is try and catch up with someone and join up with them. Let's go!" Carrie cried happily as she and Charmander rushed off to start their adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day, Brand New Way.   Brand New Day, Brand New Way. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand New Day, Brand New Way.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Other RPs Outside of FMA :: Pokémon New Oblivion :: Luminos Town-
Jump to: