The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greed the Homunculus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

Greed the Homunculus Empty
PostSubject: Greed the Homunculus   Greed the Homunculus EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:12 pm

*Name: Greed
*Physical Description:
Normal Appearance (Without the tights):
Forms:
Goals:
Personality: On the outside she appears to be a rather greedy individual who just wants everything, but on the inside, all she wants are a few people who she can truly call friends, because that is the one thing that she has never had.
*Skills (can be just about anything): Greed is able to transform into three separate forms, the wily Fox, the death omen, the Raven and a Dragonfly, the symbol of change and illusions. Though small and seemingly not at all useful, her dragonfly form has the ability suggested by its symbolism, the ability to create illusions and influence change. She also has the 'ultimate shield' type abilities from the manga/anime's Greed X3
*Type of Alchemist (Freelance, State, ect.):
*State Title (only for State Alchemists):
Alchemic Field of Study (Only if you want to specify one):
Race (Amestrian, Xingese, Homunculus, Chimera, ect.): Homunculus
History/Background:b In life, Greed came from a very rich family, but she was always shunned by the other children because she always had what they could not afford. Because of this she became very lonely and died one night when a group of foolish children accidentally set the house alight whilst trying to scare her.
Other: Kitsune~Kun

Last edited by Aokakesu on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Greed the Homunculus   Greed the Homunculus EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:35 pm

I like your ideas desert but dont forget Greed's power is "ultiment shield". We're using the homunculi's normal powers along with maybe an added ability or two
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: Greed the Homunculus   Greed the Homunculus EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:38 pm

I wish you'd said that sooner xD
Can I keep these abilities and add the shield thing too. Cause I tried to limit them in the first place cause I didn't want them to be too close to Envy's original abilities.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Greed the Homunculus   Greed the Homunculus EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:41 pm

It's all goooooood XD I don't care if you have those three XD
I mean, I gave Envy psychic abilities, so.... XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: Greed the Homunculus   Greed the Homunculus EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Awesomeness XDD
Anyways I edited it to include the shield abilities. :3
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Greed the Homunculus   Greed the Homunculus EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:47 pm

SWEEETTTTTT
EXCLUSIVE HOMUNCULUS RP TIME!!!!!!!!

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greed the Homunculus   Greed the Homunculus Empty

Back to top Go down

Greed the Homunculus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum