The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free-for-All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Free-for-All Empty
PostSubject: Free-for-All   Free-for-All EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:40 pm

OoC: I needed to use my last un-used character so I am starting this, all are free to join if you can get inside the Central Command!

IC:

Adam was standing in a large office leaning on the wall and looking out the window. This place is so boring when they have me just sitting around, he thought to himself. The military had no jobs for him but was requiring that he stay nearby incase anything popped up, which was odd because he would normally be just a phone call away.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Free-for-All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-for-All   Free-for-All EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:48 pm

James walked into the office smoking a cigeret. He saw another army officer in the room thou he wasn't an alchemist James could tell that much or at least he didn't look state alchemist material. So many low life officers these days He thought to himself blowing smoke i nhsi opinion the alchemists were at the top of the military.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Free-for-All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-for-All   Free-for-All EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:52 pm

OoC: FYI i am not an army officer, i am a mercenary for the military so I am not in uniform.

IC: "Hm, oh hey there, hows it going?" Adam asked, still on the verge of being bored out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Free-for-All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-for-All   Free-for-All EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:57 pm

occ: my bad

ic: " Pretty good nothing to mention thou." He replied might as well be nice not like he had to be rude. " How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Free-for-All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-for-All   Free-for-All EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:06 pm

"Pretty good," Adam said, "Bored though, these idiot old men refuse to let me leave till they have something for me to do." he said looking back outside the window.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Free-for-All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-for-All   Free-for-All EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:09 pm

James half laughed. " Yeah dog of military is even worse they want you to do everything when your my status." He took the smoke from his mouth and tossed it to the trash.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Free-for-All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-for-All   Free-for-All EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:16 pm

"Yea well it seems they are even more strict when it comes to me." Adam said, "My family has worked with these guys for years and they haven't changed one bit in how they treat us."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Free-for-All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-for-All   Free-for-All EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Hm this guy... James looked at him with new interest. " Tell me more." James said of course Jame's ultimate plan was to become furher and this man seemed to have connections.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Free-for-All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-for-All   Free-for-All EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:29 pm

"Eh, my family has worked for the military for years helping them do jobs or certian other things. They really never respected my parents and they really don't respect me either." Adam said, "But then again I mostly do as I please so I can understand how I piss them off."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Free-for-All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-for-All   Free-for-All EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:32 pm

" Oh I see." James nodded. " Yeah this is one of the off days I have nothing to do and as I can see you don't have much either so I guess we're stuck together."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Free-for-All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-for-All   Free-for-All EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:51 pm

"He, yea I guess so," Adam said, he then looked at James, "Hey are you an alchemist by chance?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Free-for-All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-for-All   Free-for-All EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:52 pm

" State alchemist. " James corrected and took off a white glove he was wearing to show his scarred hand that had a trnasmution circle on each side.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Free-for-All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-for-All   Free-for-All EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:59 pm

"Alright, we may be getting somewhere," Adam said with a twinkle of an idea in his eye, "What kind of alchemy do you use?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Free-for-All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-for-All   Free-for-All EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:08 pm

" Well you see this mark I have them basically all over my body so my alchemy I preform best in would be biological alchemy." Jame's answered. " I call my technuic the ultimate shield."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Free-for-All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-for-All   Free-for-All EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:01 pm

"Hm, like the homunculi Greed..." Adam muttered to himself, "Well what do all of the symbols do?" he asked.

OoC: I think I just implied that Adam has met Greed... well that will make for an interesting thread
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Free-for-All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-for-All   Free-for-All EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:34 am

occ:hmmmmmmm
ic: " Simple they do what every other alchemy symbol does they allow me to transmute only because they are on my body it supplies for the perfect shield allowing me to transmute anything that could attack me and use my alchemy on everything around me." Jame's gloated.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Free-for-All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-for-All   Free-for-All EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:49 pm

"Hm... So how interested are you in having a personalized weapon? Because that is one of my jobs around here." Adam said focusing on what was around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free-for-All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free-for-All   Free-for-All Empty

Back to top Go down

Free-for-All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Amestris :: Central City :: Central Command-
Jump to: