The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) Empty
PostSubject: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:01 pm

A strange woman stood outside an old, run-down automail shop in the heart of Rush Valley. She had a calm look on her face, but her foot tapped with annoyance and anticipation. "Where are they?" she thought to herself.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Pride was walking through Rush Valley, he had been traveling for the past few days with a caravan. He came here because for some reason he had the feeling he should be there, but he didn't know why. "Maybe someone here will know who I am," he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:10 pm

A bird with feathers as black as the night sky fluttered into the run-down building. It landed neatly on an old shelf that had partially fallen down, the broken end balancing on the shelf below, whilst the other end was still attached to the wall. It ruffled its feathers in annoyance at having to go out of its way to get here. The bird's beady black eyes seemed to have an unnatural purple hue to them.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:19 pm

"Well, it about time Greed." The woman sighed. "We can hear your explanaition AND the other's explanaitions for why you're tardy once we get inside." she muttered as she pulled out an old key and unlocked the door.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Wrath with his all seeing eye had fortold the gathering of his fellow kind. He was down the street at a cafe and he took his black coffee and started to walk to the group's meeting place. Hmmm what do we have instore now? His eye could fortell only major events and there unfolding unless he chose to dig deeper with his power but he really didn't care at this point. " Foolish homuncli." He scoffed. If he ever truely would pick a side it would be the one for humans thou his methods of helping were unconventail. " Will I have to explain also?" Wrath asked creeping up on them as she unlocked the door.
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:30 pm

The raven rolled her purple hued eyes before shifting her position slightly. "I had to fly half way across Amestris. Why do you think I'm late."

Greed was exaggerating the length of the journey slightly, but to be fair, she had to fly a fair distance to get here, and the others still hadn't arrived before her. If anyone should need to explain themselves, it would be the other Homunculi.
She seemed to ignore Wrath as he crept up on them.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Pride saw Wrath walking towards the small shop, Hey didn't I see him in the Eastern Area? he thought to himself. Maybe he definetly should talk to this guy, he has already seen him twice. Pride then started walking up to talk to Wrath.

OoC: Remember, he does not remember anyone, and you guys dont know this so act like it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:15 pm

"Wrath, I'd be careful with your thoughts. Remember I can hear them. You're in my range." The woman said, giving her hair a toss. She wasn't lying, she could here the thoughts of people within a certain radius of her. "Oh, and I almost forgot." With a flash of light, the woman's form began to change and transform into a younger-looking woman, around 19, wearing a long black dress, had long black hair, greyish eyes with slits for pupils and an Orobouris tattoo on her right shoulder,
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Wrath silently said a prayer that he had not thought too deep into his plans. " And you best be careful of making any accusations my eye after all is of great worry to you." Wrath always assumed himself the best homunculs just for his eye after all nothing was a mystery it truely was a great power the only one of them that troubled him was greed he was quite the foe.
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:22 pm

The raven seemed to be getting restless. Her beady eyes were switching from one Homunculi to another. "So when do the others plan on showing up?!" she asked irritably. Greed had other things she would rather be attending to now.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Pride saw Envy transform into a younger looking girl, "Huh, what the heck was that?" he said pretty loudly but no-one seemed to hear him. He then noticed the tatoo that was on her shoulder and looked at the back of his right hand, he had one just like it. Now he definetly needed to talk to these people. He started to walk over, still a little bit confused by seeing Envy change forms right in front of him."Um, excuse me," he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:15 pm

"Please, don't hold yourself so high and mighty with that eye of yours. You're not intimidating me in the least. As much as you want to be you're not our leader, nor am I." Envy retorted. Even though she was a homunculus, she tended to be very modest around other homunculi and some humans. "Besides, gloating is Pride's-" At the mention of pride, her face grew dark. "Pride...." she said in almost a whisper. Just then, someone walked up and asked "Excuse me." "Oh, wonderful, a witn-" Envy stopped as she saw a very familiar face. "PRIDE!?!?!?" she almost shouted, losing the calm control she usually kept over herself. All at once, she sprang and gloomped him as hard as possible. "WHERE in the WORLD have you BEEN?!?!" she cried, a tinge of annoyance in her voice. "We've been looking for you everywhere, we need your help!! Why did you just disapear?!?!" she demanded, happy to see him but still annoyed with his disapeerance.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:33 pm

"Um... I'm sorry but who are you?" Pride asked trying to ignore the glomp, "I guess you know me, but could you do me a favor and fill me in on the details?" Pride was happy that he found someone who knew him, I knew that tatoo meant something, I was right. he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:31 pm

The raven ruffled her feathers again in annoyance. They finally had Pride back... but for some reason it seemed he didn't remember who they were. Well.. that would be understandable to her or Envy maybe, since they were able to change their forms, and her comrades only usually saw her in her 'human' form, but Wrath never changed....
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Wrath wondered why everytime someone said everything it was like a novel of them droning on to hear their own voice. Envy was most likely the one he loathed the most out of all the homunculus she was basically the one who could take down any argument but forgot one thing she had all the quialities of the things she complained about. Wrath sighed. " Yes yes great Prides back now will we get on with what we came here for." He asked impatiently.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Envy's eyes flash with the fire of hatred. "Say those sort of things around me behind my back, will you? You can't even wait untill your out of my mind-reading range. You're sick! You make mistakes too. We may not be human, but we're not as perfect as you think, either!' Envy growled, now standing and staring Wrath right in the face. "Maybe you don't understand. Just because I don't have an "Ultiment Spear", an "Ultiment Sheild", or even an "Ultiment Eye" doesn't mean I'm any less of a threat to you than the other homunculi!" she ended, refusing to say another word. She was used to being emotionless, not letting anyone into her world. She didn't talk to other people anymore, contrary to Wrath's rude remarks, because she didn't have the time. There was someone waiting for her...
"Since I'm the only one who seems to care," she spoke, her normal pitch and tone returning to her as quickly as lightning, "Are you implying you've lost every memory you've ever had, Pride? Are you okay?" she asked him. "Oi. Well, let's go inside and discuss our next plan of action." she said as she pushed the door to the store open and stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm

"All I can remember is that my name is Pride and I am something called a Homunculus. So can you guys fill me in on the rest?" he asked starting to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Aokakesu

Aokakesu

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Greed sat silently through Envy's rant. She then continued to stay silent through Pride explaining what he could remember. The raven once again ruffled her feathers, waiting for the slightly awkward moment to pass over.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:15 pm

" Well if you promise to not faint." Wrath was not exactly pleased at Prides return but he could be useful perhaps. " Your a by product of human trnasmutaion gone wrong." Wrath let that sink it expecting some big realizeation moment.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:15 pm

"Hm," Pride said thinking about if for a minute, "Well that would explain the rapid healing." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:47 pm

"We're basically human, at least in composition, but our hearts are Philosopher's Stones, which give us our ability to regenerate." Envy told Pride. "As long as we have a source from which we can obtain Philosopher's Stones, we can continiue to live on and on..... And, in addition to our amazing healing powers, we also have personal personal powers." she concluded.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:44 pm

"Well that would explain why I haven't gotten dangerously hurt lately." Pride said, "And what is my ability?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)   The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Family Gathering (Homunculi Only Unless otherwise specified)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Amestris :: South Area :: Rush Valley-
Jump to: