The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULE CHANGE ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ IMMEDIATLY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

RULE CHANGE ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ IMMEDIATLY Empty
PostSubject: RULE CHANGE ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ IMMEDIATLY   RULE CHANGE ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ IMMEDIATLY EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:26 pm

This is pertaining to multiple incidents on the forum involving a user saying unkind things to other users in the cbox and an incident where a user saying about another user's character in a post. This time I am also at fault because I should have elaborated this more in the rules. I'm very sorry for that, and I'm not going to deal out any sort of punishment for this first time.

BUT LET ME MAKE MYSELF ABSOLUTELY CLEAR.

ANY BASHING OF ANY USER/MEMBER/CHARACTER IS UNDER NO CONDITION ACCEPTABLE ON THIS FORUM. I will not tolerate anything of this sort, as it is a DIRECT violation to the second site rule. Disrespect on the cbox is also unacceptable and uncalled for. Any user caught saying things that are rude and/or unkind in anyway will be asked to leave the cbox immediatly. If the user refuses or insists on continiuing this behavior, they will be banned from the cbox or (if the problem still persists) the site.

I really don't like having to hand out any sort of punishment, but when the rules are broken some measure must be taken to ensure the offense is not repeated, especially in the case of the respect of other members. I will also be watching the other threads much more carefully to make sure that this is not repeated.

Again, I apologize for my oversite and I hope I can improve the rules so that these problems continiue to be resolved in the future.

~FoxFireAlchemist, Site Administrator~
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net

RULE CHANGE ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ IMMEDIATLY
Page 1 of 1