The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HALP IM NEW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BERLINN

BERLINN

HALP IM NEW Empty
PostSubject: HALP IM NEW   HALP IM NEW EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:33 am

Sorry, I'm new here and REALLY EXCITED. Can someone help me get started? What kind of characters do we need? How does this work? There are so many different boards, I don't know where to look. Are there multiple RPs going on right now or what? :>

Btw I did read the rules (kitsune~kun), and I did look at the character list or what everyone is playing!
Back to top Go down
http://tin--can.tumblr.com
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

HALP IM NEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALP IM NEW   HALP IM NEW EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Hey, welcome to our site! X3 The main RP is a Fullmetal Alchemist RP. I don't know if you've heard of that Anime/manga series, so if you haven't just tell me XD

The Free RP section Is full of off-topic RPs like Pokemon, a Cave Story RP, and all kinds of user created RPs XD. To get started, I've provided a character bio for everyone to use. Every RP has one, so just pick an RP to start out with and have at it! I suggest starting with the main RP, as it's one of the more extensive RPs on the site. All you need to do is fill out the Bio that's in the stickied topic and then I or one of the site Moderators (Bellacrose and/or Axineld) will help you with the rest!

I'm glad you read the rules beforehand too, because that saves me and the Mods a whole lot of time and frustration XD Anyways, just contact me or a Mod if you have any more issues, and happy RPing!
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net

HALP IM NEW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alchemist Chronicles :: Creation of Your Character :: Character Discussion-
Jump to: