The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Journal of Kimberly Wynn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

The Journal of Kimberly Wynn Empty
PostSubject: The Journal of Kimberly Wynn   The Journal of Kimberly Wynn EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Entry 1:
Today my training as not only a soldier, but an Alchemist, begins. I just happened to get lucky enough to end up sharing a dorm with Oliver, however that worked out. I have a feeling it had to do with her family, although I can't be too sure. We'll also be in many of the same Training Courses, although some of mine are Alchemy courses and Oliver refuses to have anything to with Alchemy. Stubborn as always, although I can agree with her reasons as to why she doesn't want to study it. I myself am suprised that they even offer Alchemy courses here.

I'll keep all my findings about Alchemy in this Journal as a record of my progress, so that I may always move forward in my career. I will also keep aspects of my daily life here as well, so that the context I make these finding in can be understood by all who are able to translate and read this document.

For now, my unpacking is complete and I feel the need to rest, as I must wake up early in the morning for drills. Therefore, I will be ending off this Entry for now. Tomorrow, my struggle begins.

K.W.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

The Journal of Kimberly Wynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journal of Kimberly Wynn   The Journal of Kimberly Wynn EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:29 am

Entry 2

Briggs is an extremely harsh environment. There is no forgiveness for those who are weak. Only the strong may persevere in this lonely, barren wasteland; but that's just the kind of place I want to be trained in.

Training up in the northern facilities would be considered absolutely brutal to those who have seen otherwise. I can tell you now that even the simplest drill here is no stroll through the park. Anything and everything you are asked to do is made ten times harder by the subzero temperatures and the merciless blizzards that are commonplace in this mountain range. The cold atmosphere even extends within the Fort itself, which has very limited heating. For example, the barracks are heated only at night; after the wake-up call it is shut off.

My research in Alchemy has now begun, and I have already discovered something that has piqued my interest. What has sparked my interest so
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net

The Journal of Kimberly Wynn
Page 1 of 1