The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tourist City of Water

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

The Tourist City of Water Empty
PostSubject: The Tourist City of Water   The Tourist City of Water EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:58 am

Lorelei Sugawara stepped off of the train that had just brought her to the city of Aquroya and looked around. She had heard that this was a very popular tourist attraction and now she was interested in it herself. There was a lot of folklore surrounding the area and Lorelei was hoping she could find out something about her past. She exited the platforn and stepped onto the streets of Aquroya for the first time.
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: The Tourist City of Water   The Tourist City of Water EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Nazumi looked around from the Bagage car to see if anyone was looking. She had snuck onto the train that was heading for the City of water; Aquorya. This was her first tiem here even though she traveled on her own since she was nine. There may be a possibilaty that her mother may be here. Nazumi remembered that her mother loved the water like she did. Mom, please be here. she thought with saddness and hope.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Tourist City of Water   The Tourist City of Water EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Lorelei stood in front of the station and pulled out a map of the area. She attempted to locate a library of some sort as she stood there and looked over the map. Satisfied, she folded the map back up and started to walk off, but it wasn't long before she accidentaly bumped into someone and fell backward fro the impact. "Uuuugh, sorry...." she groaned from the concrete.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: The Tourist City of Water   The Tourist City of Water EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:48 am

Nazumi felt something bump into her as she too fell to the ground. Landing on her bum she looked up and saw a girl, "N-no the fault is mine. I should of been walking instead of standing in the way." she said is a shy quiet tone. Who was this girl? Was she an Alchamist?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Tourist City of Water   The Tourist City of Water EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:02 am

"Uhm, hi! My name is Lorelei Sugawara!" Lorelei intraduced herself as she pulled herself off the ground and dusted herself off. She looked down and realized that her flute had fallen out of her bag. "Oh, darnit!" she exclaimed as she quickly picked it up and dusted it off, as well. The odd, faintly glowing symbols seemed to glow a little brighter when the flute was in her possestion.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: The Tourist City of Water   The Tourist City of Water EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:06 am

NNazumi sat up and brushed herself off. "Nazumi." she introduced herself. She saw the flute and staired at it in awe. "Nice flute. You play music?" she asked taking her guitar in front of her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Tourist City of Water   The Tourist City of Water EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:18 am

"That's sort of hard to explain.... I mean I do, or I guess I did, but....... I lost my memories of everything from before I crash-landed outside of a place called Central, so it's hard to say exactly what I did before this......." Lorelei responded sadly.

As the two girls talked, a young brown-haired schoolteacher woman walked out of the train station and out into the fresh open air of Aquroya. Yes, she had done it again. Envy's shapeshifting powers had once again allowed her to be among the unsuspecting humans once more. Now to find and extract the woman who she had been sent to find. With any luck, this would be an easy task.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: The Tourist City of Water   The Tourist City of Water EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:09 am

"Crash-landed?" Nazumi asked. This girl was strange but so was she. If this girl found out what Nazumi was then who knows what might happen.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Tourist City of Water   The Tourist City of Water EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:16 am

"Yes, uhm, it's a long story." Lorelei answered sheepishly. She didn't know how to explain what had happened to her because she couldnt remember anything before it. "So, let's start doing some research! Maybe someone around here will have seen your mother if she's here. Do you have a photo of her we could use as a description...?" she suggested.

"Now, if I were a woman who wanted to get away, where would I hide....." Envy thought to herself as she walked past a duo of two girls as she made her way to the streets of Aquroya.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

PostSubject: Re: The Tourist City of Water   The Tourist City of Water EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:31 am

"Um I have a pictre of her in my locket." Nazumi said quietly taking her locket out from under neath her shirt. It seemed that she could trust this girl enough.

Ooc: Pic of Nazumi's mother:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Tourist City of Water   The Tourist City of Water EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:35 am

"Okay, great! Let's start looking!" Lorelei exclaimed happily.

The duo traversed across uptown Aquroya for what became hours before finally deciding to take a break at a little cafe by the ocean. Lorelei was enjoying the breeze in her hair as they waited for a waitress to serve them. Envy had the same luck in her search, and flopped exhausperatedly into a chair behind Lorelei and Nazumi without knowing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tourist City of Water   The Tourist City of Water Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tourist City of Water
Page 1 of 1