The Alchemist Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alchemist Chronicles

It's been six or seven months since the Promised Day occurred, but is all really well and peaceful? With the downfall of a society considered to be the stuff of legends comes new problems to solve, new enemies to face, and new places to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Encounters in the City of Sand

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

New Encounters in the City of Sand Empty
PostSubject: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Exhausted and thirsty, Lorelei hiked into the remote desert town of Lior, not knowing what to expect from the place. She had come looking for information- and memories of her past. She still couldn't remember a thing from her past. She gazed up into the blaring light of the sun and sighed, feeling close to passing out.
Back to top Go down
https://fmaroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sparkers

Sparkers

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Orion put a hand up to her forehead, blocking the sun from her eyes so she could get a better view. A dim speck sat on the horizon. She decided that was where she should go, because anywhere or anyone was better than standing out in the middle of a desert, lost. She took off at a brisk pace, but not too fast, knowing she would need her strength to get all the way to her destination.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Nirn entered leor a few days ago, hoping to find someone in the underground to help him find him a home, somewere to set up a workshop and lay low for a bit until he wasn't being hunted down anymore. he went to the small cafe/bar on the corner of the street, it had a radio and a good bartender, always striking up a conversation, at least here no one was looking for him. he sipped his drink and let his head fall back, enjoying this cool drink on a hot day
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Now heading twoards the heart of the city, Lorelei wiped her forehead once again. She finally approached the very center of the city. There was a grand fountain right smack in the middle of it, and a small open cafe near by. As she got closer to the fountain, an odd smell hit her nose. "Is that..... Wine?" She thought to herself. From where she had been standing it looked like ordinary water, but as she stood over it and peered in it became evident that it was indeed red wine. "Eww, who does that? Someone could easily mistake that for water." she said aloud. Seeing that the cafe was pretty much a friendly place, well at least judging by the bartender, she decide to stop for a little while and get out of the sun. She made her way over and took a seat. There was another person there, with a very interesting hairdo siting next to the empty seat next to hers, but she hadn't really noticed cause she had put her head down on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Mason was sitting at the cafe, waiting around for nothing to happen. He hated being stationed in the Eastern Area, it was always to hot for his liking. He preferred being in the Central City where he could spend time with Adam.
Back to top Go down
Sparkers

Sparkers

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:46 am

After quit a bit of trek through the sand, Orion reached a city. Lior, she noticed after contemplating for a brief moment. She looked about for the nearest place to rest and eat, eyes settling on a cafe quite a bit away. Ah well, what would a few more steps hurt?
Back to top Go down
Dediles

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Nirn spoted a man in a military uniform at the bar, he payed his bill and walked off in the direction of the fountain, he slowly made his way up to a run bumped into someone, and fell into the fountain. he inhaled quite a bit of water red wine. when he pulled his head out of the wa- red wine he felt woozy. he coughed up a bit of whine, witch looked like blood, startling him "AHH I BLEEDING, MY WHOLE BODY IS WET WITH BLOOD! SOMEONE GET ME A DOVCTER, STAT! I'M IN NEED OF HELPING. mrgaha aahagaff" he said, falling to the ground, drunk.

(up to you guys who he bumped into, it could be one of your chars or just a passing citizen.)
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Lorelei was startled by screams coming from the direction of the fountain. She looked over and saw a guy laying next to the fountain, obviously the one who fell into the fountain. She watched to see if he would move, or do anything at all for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:18 pm

"Hm..." Mason looked in the direction of the commotion, even though he was in uniform and should help he didn't feel like it, so he just sat their and drank his tea.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:53 pm

"waih a sec, this isn't blood. it's grapejuice! who did this to me? oh well, who cares, you guys, all of you, are like my best freinds. i can tell you anything? wanna see a mgaic tick??" Nirn said, slurring the words. he clapped his hands together and formed a silly pose. he was about to transform but anyone seeing him might mistake it as an attempt at hands free alchemy.(well... you know what i mean.)

(and with him being drunk he could really hurt people if he was doing alchamy. *wink* *wink*)

Back to top Go down
Sparkers

Sparkers

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:30 am

Orion gaped at the drunk man at the base of the fountain. Well, at least she now knew not to drink the fountain water.. Er... alcohol. Seeing as no one was helping the poor guy, she walked up to him. "Oi. The names Orion, The Raven Alchemist. Pleased to meet you" although she was sure he wouldn't remember her name, she felt she should introduce herself. "C'mon then, up you go." she attempted to help, offering her shoulder to the woozy guy.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:35 am

"heh, you're a raven, that's funny, i'm the raven here you silly little girl." Nirn said, standing upright, (my past post was a dream~ meh, roll with the flow) "watch me fly!" Nirn said jumping into the air and willing his (currently) non existent wings to fly, he tripped and fell... again
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:14 am

Lorelei slowely approached the drunk and the State Alchemist, deciding that she should have gone over earlier. "Hi, umm, can I help out at all?" Lorelei said, a tad weirded out.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:56 pm

"Ugh, even this excitement is fun when its not Adam who's drunk," he muttered to himself. He then got out of his table and started to walk over to the commotion, better to solve it quickly so he could get back to his drink.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:04 pm

"i know i'm soaked red and smell like the essence of a thousand fermented bottles of grape juice buh i need your help, that man is gonna kill me if he notices me, FOR THE LOVE OF LARD HELP ME!"
Nirn said, grabbing a hold of Lorele, the first person he spotted after getting up. even in his drunken state he knew there was danger and tried his best to avoid it, but his credibility had probably fallen out the window with the lard statement.
Back to top Go down
Sparkers

Sparkers

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:53 am

"Shh now." Orion ordered. "We'll get you out of here, but you need to stop spewing nonsense. You're attracting attention to us." She shot the drunken man a dirty look. "Now, let's get you to somewhere far less open" she muttered. "Oh!" she suddenly noticed Lorelei. "Thanks!" a bright smile that seemed to light up the atmosphere spread across the girl's face.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:58 am

"EEEP!" Lorelei squealed a little, having some stranger grab her. "GETHIMOFFGETHIMOFF!" she paniced a little, pulling away. She calmed down quickly once she sepparpted himself from him. "Okay, now lets go." she said, nodding to Orion.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:05 am

"i think i'm gonna take a nap, wake me up when itzz time form pillseeessssssssss" Nirn said, fainting from all of the alcohol. "helpme" he said before he slipped out of consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Mason shot a few bullets in front of the girls path, "What's going on here," he said walking up towards them, with his large gun at rest in one hand.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:07 pm

"EEEK! What now!?" Lorelei paniced again, jumping from being shot at. "Oh, um, hi. We were just going to help this.... drunk guy. He's like, really out of it." Lorelei said, not exactly sure what she was getting wrapped in now. She really hoped he wouldn't ask to search her bag, because the last time had been a DISASTER.
Back to top Go down
Sparkers

Sparkers

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:15 pm

"Oi! Calm down Mister Trigger Happy!" Orion shot back a retort. "We were only helping this poor man not make a fool of himself any more than he has already. You wouldn't want to be a spectacle either!"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:36 pm

do do do do dooo~ siting here being unconscious. lalalalaaaaaa~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters in the City of Sand   New Encounters in the City of Sand Empty

Back to top Go down

New Encounters in the City of Sand
Page 1 of 1